Massachusetts-Boston

EKobrenski

2»

Re: EKobrenski

• hapark11hapark11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just to make it clear - I totally understand having your moms fund the shower, but having it be 'hosted' by your bridesmaid or whoever.  I think that's a great idea and a lovely little way to get around the etiquette police.
  • edited December 2011
    Haha meg! This board genuinely is--or was--puppies and rainbows. I gamely ventured over the the Nest boards (and, gasp, the bump boards) and quickly gave up on that idea. Those girls are scary. Boston is usually snark-free. Or at least low-snark.
  • edited December 2011
    Also, I am getting the sense that there are way too many new Knotties on here to be throwing around the chicken jokes, sadly.
  • hbyrne31hbyrne31 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Meaghan- Thank you I appreciate that. Never meant to insult anyone. Everyone have a great day and Happy Halloween!
  • edited December 2011
    spuccio, is the boston nest snarkie?  I was going to look over there but keep forgetting.Also, just so I'm hopefully not under that "new knottie", this was the post about chicken should never be allowed at a wedding a few months ago?  If not, then maybe I am out of it!
  • edited December 2011
    the boston nest and boston bump are pretty dead, actually. you have to go on the national posts to get anything interesting. which is a bummer, i like local boards. i kinda don't get the nest anyway. how is it interesting to chat with people about real estate and home decorating? ekobs briefed on this earlier, but the Great Boston Chicken Flap of 2009 was an event over the summer where a knottie suggested that only plebes served chicken at their weddings. There was a great revolt that included a Boston siggy challenge (photos of chickens), and waves of sarcasm for weeks. The knottie hasn't been seen since and we all felt a lot better about ourselves. That is all.
  • edited December 2011
    i kinda don't get the nest anyway. how is it interesting to chat with people about real estate and home decorating? This. I mean seriously.And I get freaked out by the bump posts about pooping and heart burn. I am so not there yet.
  • edited December 2011
    I keep getting afraid to go there!  So I think I'll stick here for awhile.Yeah, the bump (and all associated pooping/heartburn) would probably give me mild anxiety.  Spuccio, Thank you, that's what I thought but wasn't sure.  I have been around for a year but only started to post within the last 6 months.  I'm new to the posting thing so I'm just starting to warm up.  But I love this board!
  • kates2480kates2480 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    And I get freaked out by the bump posts about pooping and heart burn. I am so not there yet.right, but when you are, you will totally appreciate it
  • Shazzie116Shazzie116 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    "::Boston board can now resume puppies and rainbows :)::" [img]http://www.vampirerave.com/premium/files/mimiminx/puppies-n-rainbows.jpg[/img] Love, Shazzie
  • edited December 2011
    HAHAHA ok, its official, I have hijacked this post. BUT. Those other boards are CRAZY! the bump especially!! And they are RELENTLESS. Like, when girls ask dumb questions about pregnancy (um, i have a pimple on my butt. could i be pregnant?) the bumpies run them out of town. Its heartless. And hysterical, of course. There was a girl yesterday who posted, convinced she was having Irish twins. She actually believed that was possible. The Bumpies had a field day with her. It was re-posted on every single board there and she was the collective laughingstock of the entire Bump community. They wiped the floor with this poor girl. I beat a hasty retreat back to the Knot.
  • edited December 2011
    haha Kates I can totally see that!  A few of my friends have kids and I feel like with each of their pregnancies you learn so much that people just NEVER tell you before you get pregnant!  I get anxiety just thinking about all you have to know! Have a good weekend ladies :)
  • edited December 2011
    um, i have a pimple on my butt. could i be pregnant?)No really, could I be?:P
  • Shazzie116Shazzie116 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh my gosh, I am laughing too hard to try to come up with something witty!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards