Honeymoon Discussions

Moorea

Hi All,I have already booked my flight and a hotel in Bora Bora but now I am trying to figure out a hotel to stay at in Moorea.  Does anyone have a recommendation of where they stayed or where they are planning on staying?Thanks for the help.BestLeeBee

Re: Moorea

• We stayed at the Hilton Moorea. Wow they have a beautiful beach and the snorkeling was great! cheers!
  • I booked the Hilton Moorea as well.  I'm very excited! I heard the snorkeling is great!Check out this website with pictures of all the Moorea hotels:http://www.mooreatraveler.blogspot.com/
  • When we were considering Moorea, I also liked the Hilton.
    Photobucket Vacation Vacation
  • I'm trying to decide between the Hilton, Sofitel and the pearl.  It looks like most of you think the Hilton is the way to go.  Thanks for the advice
  • I will be staying at the Sofitel. But I heard that the Hilton is great too! Check out the reviews at Trip Advisor and you can decide, but I think both would be a great choice!
  • We'll be staying at the Hilton. But the Sofitel was a VERY close second. I think Sofitel might be a tad nicer, but its kind of secluded and doesnt have that great of snorkeling. Hilton is a great location and great snorkling. EIther way though, I dont think you can go wrong. Check out pics and reviews on trip advisor, and see for your seld. Its ultimately going to come down to personal preference. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards