North Carolina

Vendor Reviews - Charlotte & Lake Norman

I used this site to find vendors so I wanted to give info on mine.  Overall, everything went perfect.  We had a small (42) person wedding.Ceremony:Jetton Park - Waterfront Lawn - Recommend - we reserved the lawn overlooking the water and the hall.  The weather turned out perfect so it was set up right on the lake. Went very well.Hair: Bella Lago, mooresville - Recommend - We had a trial and she got what I was looking for.  Turned out beautiful and she was reasonable price wise.Makeup: Potion - Huntersville - Recommend - She came to my house and did my makeup and my mom's.  Very happy with the makeup, I did a trial.Minister: Patrick Maloy - Recommend - I was concerned about using a minister that just does weddings.  We moved here recently and had not found a church yet.  He really did a good job and the ceremony meant a lot to both of us.  www.calmbluewater.comCeremony Director - Dottie Maloy - I'm not sure how necessary they are but I was worried about making sure everyone was where they were supposed to be.  Not cheap.  In the end everything went smoothly so probably worth it.Florist - Huntersville Florist - I do not recommend them.  They did not deliver what we agreed upon.Limo - Uptown - Recommend - We used an SUV limo and then a car service for the late evening hours.  Very professional and on time and reasonable.  FYI - We did not tell them it was a wedding.Cake - Cake Expressions by Lisa - Recommend - Huntersville - wow, her cakes are amazing.  The tasting was so yummy we ended up getting two cakes.  One for the wedding and one for the rehearsal dinner.Photographer - Neil Cowley - Charlotte - Highly recommend - AMAZING pictures.  He did engagement, rehearsal dinner and wedding pics.  The slideshow is below.http://makelovereal.net/cornelius-wedding-photographer/Reception: Del Frisco's - Southpark - Highly recommend.  I can not say enough about this restaurant.  Jacqueline was a blessing to deal with.  She was by far the most professional person I dealt with throughout the entire planning process.  Delivered above and beyond on every aspect.  The food is die for, if you haven't eaten here you need to try it.  The service was impeccable.  There was never anyone without a full glass.  We rented the entire wine cellar for the evening.

Re: Vendor Reviews - Charlotte & Lake Norman

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards