• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
September 2010 Weddings

::Lostie Laura::

oka---I gotta ask---- who is the darling little pumpkin in the bubbles in your sig?????

Datsyuks & Ferdy- We Go Together Like...

Re: ::Lostie Laura::

• That's my cousin :)We call her my niece, usually (and she calls me her aunt) because of the big age difference.  My aunt and uncle live maybe ten minutes away from us, and my uncle is like a faher to me, so we visit pretty often.  She was adopted just under two years ago and I could never have guessed that I would become THIS attached to her - and my FI is so great with her, it makes me all warm and fuzzy.BTW, her name is Olivia :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Weeeeeeeee She's a sweetie! :o)Olivia--- peaceful one :o)

• Your daughter is so precious, too.  I admit I had to check out the pictures when everyone started complimenting how cute she is - and they are COMPLETELY right.  She just looks so happy and smiley!
  • Thanks (again)ya know with all these compliments-it's becoming difficult to be modest....... lolI used to think she was extremely cute but she actually lost two "Cutest Baby" contests......so I thought I was just being one of those moms---ya know?So.... hearing/ reading these compliments helps :o)

• Those contests must've been rigged!!! :-)Do you think her hair will stay red like yours?  Because mine was that color when I was younger, but it's went to strawberry blonde and now it's dark blonde, with just a hint of red in the summer.  I hope hers stays like yours, though!!!
  • I think it may actually. Otto has red hair in his genes and I (obviously) do -- so those are good odds right??I LOVE her BLUE eyes.... not that she would have gotten anything else since we both have piercing blues...but yea--I hope she does keep it. I am NOT looking forward to her temper though..LOLyikes---redheads get preeeeeeTy angry sometimes...lol

• I really love the red hair.  AND her blue eyes.  FI and I both have blue eyes, too, so we're pretty sure that's what our kids will have, but we have no clue about hair color.  It will be a surprise!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards