• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
April 2010 Weddings

check - invites ordered!

woo-hoo invites are ordered!so initially i was going through a company that does flyer advertisement for things like raves and big techno parties and whatnot, and the quality of their flyers are incredible. and cheap! it was going to be only $60 for all the invites...until...shipping came into the picture. after the shipping the cost ended up being over $100!! wha?!so i started doing some investigating elsewhere and went back to vistaprint to check some stuff out. turns out, they also print flyers, on the same quality of paper and with a glossy finish. so i uploaded the photo and saw that it looked great. THEN i went searching for coupons on google for vistaprint orders and i found a 50% off entire order coupon!total cost for the invites...are you ready???drumroll............................................you're still waiting aren't you? :)$39.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jenifriend
may flower

Re: check - invites ordered!

• Very good price!!
    Lovin Kimmie
  • NICE!! Way to go - a great deal and a great check!
  • Amazing! How many invites was that for? What size? As soon as mine are done (if they are ever done) I am ordering from vistaprint, too. Yay for an awesome check!
  • Yay!  I
    ~Melissa~
    Shmel's Blog ? ? ? ?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
  • Holy moly!  That is fantastic!  But they dont come with envelopes do they?  Or reply cards?  I'm sure you can find all of each for cheap anyway!does free buisness cards from vistaprint sound good for reply cards?
    It's time. Adoption saving and process started in November 2012.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Yay Jeni! That's an awesome deal and check!!! You go girl!
    Anniversary

• hey ladies i'm going to try and answer all of your questions here:this was for 250 invitations, but i only needed about 125, but they only come in quanitites of 100, 250, 500, etc. they are 4.25x5.5 which is a postcard size, which is fine with me. there will be vellum overtop providing the wedding information and an rsvp card tucked inside as well.they did come with envelopes, actually, but i elected to not include them because it did cost more. i had already purchased my envelopes at walmart for $2.50 for 50 qty back awhile ago, and have since diy'd envelope liners so they look fancier. in the end, this option was less expensive than adding the regular envelopes into my vistaprint order.i love vistaprints business cards selection so i would definitely encourage using them for the rsvp card if you want to. they offer free business cards where all you have to pay is shipping and handling, so this is definitely something to consider, as will i. i'm trying to decide if it's worth it to just pay the shipping and forego the printing on cardstock here at the house and cutting apart...we'll have to see!!
    jenifriend
    may flower
  • Amazing!  And I am considering spending $400...Danielle
  • That's awesome Jeni! When I picked up my invitations with the invites, RSVP post cards and accommodations cards all cute were only $65 total for 225...so I was pumped about that as well...
    *~~Danie~~*
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
    image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards