Michigan-Detroit

Money Pole (harhahar)

If you were rich, what's one thing you'd buy?Would you have been interested in your FI/DH if he was unemployed when you met?Would you support FI/DH so he could pursue his dream? Him for you?Can someone teach me how to PIP so next week when I get my dress I can post pictures and not be a loser?
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Money Pole (harhahar)

• edited December 2011
    If I were rich, I'd buy a super big house, super big boat, super big, brand new SUV! If FI was unemployed when I'd met him I would have been ok with it because it was college. FI actually did support me through most of my college, I didn't have a job some of the time and when I did it was a crap part time job. Now, we've switched and he's going to school since I'm done. That was our plan.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • GwenwhyfareGwenwhyfare member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you were rich, what's one thing you'd buy? Besides a House, a 1965 Mustang. I'm sick of staring at the one at Tom Holzer.Would you have been interested in your FI/DH if he was unemployed when you met? Yes.Would you support FI/DH so he could pursue his dream? Him for you? Yes.
    There is no death. Only a change of worlds
    life | home
  • mink492mink492 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    a new house. we were co-workers, so we wouldn't have met had he been unemployed. but he's been laid off 3 times since we've been together & I'm still around. Yes we would, however, we have no dreams. I use imageshack.us to PIP. you just upload the pic, then copy the first link it gives you & put [*img] LINK [*/img] around it, sans stars.
  • sunkissed212sunkissed212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    -a new house-I would have, although I will admit I would have been apprehensive. I would have wanted to know the circumstances as to why he was unemployed. If it was a valid reason, then I'd be fine but if he was just lazy and unmotivated then probably not.-I would do my best to support him if he wanted to follow his dream. I don't make that much but I would do what it would take, within reason of course.  And, he did support me for a few months when I lost my job back in January. I was collecting unemployment and doing some babysitting but I couldn't pay all of the bills and he helped out big time!-for PIP, I use tinypic.com. Upload your picture, re-size it (I usually use the email size option, or the message board one too, it's a little bigger). Then, it will give you an IMG code to copy (2nd one down). Copy that, paste it here and then just change the IMG's to lowercase letters....voila, pip!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    TTC #1 since 8/2010...2 years, 6 IUI's and 1 m/c later...
    08/2012 IVF #1, 2 5-day blasts transferred 8/19 = BFP! Beta 1 (8/28)=241, Beta 2 (8/30)=457, Beta 3 (9/5)=3,813, u/s 9/13=Twins!, u/s 9/21=Surprise...there's one more! TRIPLETS!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    If you were rich, what's one thing you'd buy? A pool. With a hot tub. And a fence. And a boat. With jet skies. And a house in Hawaii. Would you have been interested in your FI/DH if he was unemployed when you met? Depends. If he was looking for a job, totally. If he was unemployed and happy with it and had no intensions of ever doing anything with himself. No. Would you support FI/DH so he could pursue his dream? Him for you? If I could support him without having to pick up extra jobs and without us having to suffer, yes. And I think he would do the same. If it was like where we would be having starve because of it, then no. Can someone teach me how to PIP so next week when I get my dress I can post pictures and not be a loser? Sure!
  • katiebird1981katiebird1981 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you were rich, what's one thing you'd buy? A house Would you have been interested in your FI/DH if he was unemployed when you met? I would as long as he was ambitious on finding a job. Would you support FI/DH so he could pursue his dream? Yes  Him for you?  He might be supporting me very soon if I decide to go back to school for Nursing.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    If you were rich, what's one thing you'd buy? I'd get a bigger house with a huge yard for my dog (maybe get a few more), maybe on a lake with the very least a huge pool.Would you have been interested in your FI/DH if he was unemployed when you met? If he was looking yes, if not, no. He did get fired while we were dating for being late all of the time...I could have killed him. Would you support FI/DH so he could pursue his dream? Him for you? If it was financially possible, yes.Can someone teach me how to PIP so next week when I get my dress I can post pictures and not be a loser? Yup.
  • edited December 2011
    If you were rich, what's one thing you'd buy?  Like everyone else, I'd go with the house. Although I'd also like to buy a beach house where all of our family could hang out during the beautiful Michigan summer. :)Would you have been interested in your FI/DH if he was unemployed when you met? This might sound mean, but NO. To make it worse, I didn't even want to date him when I found out what he did for a living. I was really picky. He won me over though.Would you support FI/DH so he could pursue his dream? Him for you? After I finish school, I have no problem with him being a SAHD if he so desires (he won't ever stop working). He's already offered to pick up a second job so I can go back to school full time (I don't want to). Can someone teach me how to PIP so next week when I get my dress I can post pictures and not be a loser? I have no idea of how to do this - sorry! I always post things in my bio and then AW it away. :)
  • edited December 2011
    I suppose I should answer my own poll.1. If I had googobs of money I'd buy a bunch sweet muscle cars, a gorgeous house, and tons of really nice clothes and jewelry. 2. So long as we weren't starving or living on the streets to do so I think we'd support each other for a dream. 3. I can't teach myself, but I think the problem is the caps vs. lower case and I will be testing it now:[img]http://i638.photobucket.com/albums/uu106/erins2508/rawr.gif[/img]
  • edited December 2011
    Oh yay for me! THANKS KIM!
  • *LBR**LBR* member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you were rich, what's one thing you'd buy? A summer house upnorth, and I would take lots of vacations.Would you have been interested in your FI/DH if he was unemployed when you met? Probably not, especially considering we met by working together. Would you support FI/DH so he could pursue his dream? Him for you? Absolutely! I know he would do the same for me as well!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards