Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Pics - E Pics and Boudoir

I am looking for people that have pics in their bios of e-pics and boudoir pics that I can see for inspiration and to help plan my upcoming photo shoots :)If you have pics in your bio or know of a specific knottie with great pics it would be greatly appreciated if you could post here and let me know instead of me spending countless hours going in and out of bios.THANK YOU!!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Pics - E Pics and Boudoir

• Options
    hkieslinghkiesling member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have e-pics and wedding pics in my bio.  The e-pics were at mill city museum and stone arch bridge.  The wedding pics were at Indian mounds park, the capital, and Summit Manor.  HTHWho's your photographer?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    MrsLuebke (sp?) had a bunch of awesome pics (engagement, boudior and wedding)
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have some engagement pics in my bio. Who is your photographer?Most photographers that do boudoir pics will give you a link to previous boudoir pics they have taken. that helped me a ton! Also looking through maxim.com helped with outfit/pose ideas!!
    Trying to Conceive Ticker "All that I'm after is a life full of laughter, As long as I'm laughing with you" Planning Bio image
  • Options
    hkieslinghkiesling member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I really liked Smo's e-pics.  They were a big inspiration for me.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you everyone!I am doing the O'Halloran Boudoir event. I should email him and see if he has a boudoir gallery.Our e-pics are with our photog Brittany with Render Photography. I am sure ideas will come to us while we're walking around st paul but I just wanted to get some ideas, or see if there were any poses or styles or anything like that that really stood out to me that I wanted to make sure we do something similar.Thanks for the links, going to go bio-hopping now :)
  • Options
    kristigileskristigiles member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What day are you doing the boudoir pics with him?? I'm doing mine nov 14, I just called them! I'm nervous but excited...
    August 14, 2010 image*PLANNING* *MARRIED*
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I haven't posted on here in ages, but I have engagement photos in my planning bio and wedding and boudoir photos in my wedding bio.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards