Michigan-Detroit

POLL: Have/did/will u check ur registry?

Because I can't help myself!!!! Someone bought us the camera we wanted!! Yayaaaa! Lol
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: POLL: Have/did/will u check ur registry?

• edited December 2011
    Woo hoo new camera!!  I haven't done the registry thing yet, but I'm sure it will be too difficult NOT to stalk it.
  • edited December 2011
    Sooo hard girl!! Whens your wedding??
  • ms nobodyms nobody member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i cant wait to registry stalk... but i have a feeling when it comes down to it i'll probably forget to or wont care enough by the time i actually get to do it. lol
    Bio Update 4.25.10
    imageimage
    Amanda Williams Photography
  • edited December 2011
    May 22, 2010.   We were planning on registering before Christmas to give parents some ideas for xmas gifts, but we're concerned everything will be clearanced out by May.  We'll probably go around the end of January.
  • edited December 2011
    I totally stalked my registry! But, my DH made me promise that I would not look at it the entire week before our shower. Surprisingly, a lot of people shopped that close to the date because there was a lot of things we got that I wasn't expecting! I would actually advice you to check. At showers, people expect you to be excited for their gift. It was hard because I really wanted my KitchenAid so naturally I was going to be more excited for that than, say, kitchen towels. It was really hard to try to balance out my emotions!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
    My married bio
    TTC since March 2010, Dx PCOS 3/9/11. HSG 3/9/11 Clear with dominant but underdeveloped follicle, 4/4/11 Started 50 mg Clomid, 6/5/11 Started 100 mg Clomid, 8/9/11 BFP!
    4/6/12 Emerson Kate was born!
  • GwenwhyfareGwenwhyfare member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We haven't done ours yet because it's still too early. But, I don't anticipate much stalking from my end. In my FI's case, he'll probably check it every chance he gets. But, only time will tell :)
    There is no death. Only a change of worlds
    life | home
  • edited December 2011
    Yes I stalked mine . Its good to stalk your registry especially if you are registered with a store like Macys and I guess I would do the same with BBB and all the other stores. Items are always being added and discontinued. You can go on and update items.
  • kbattle1022kbattle1022 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I stalk.  A lot.  I did try to stay away the week before my shower.  For what it's worth, I don't check the "Thank You Note Manager" on the Macy's registry, which tells you who got you what.  That way I'm still surprised!
  • edited December 2011
    Yes! I will seriously stalk them!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Once we register I fully intend to check it daily! J/k about the daily part but yea, I'm too nosey to not check.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Oh we stalked like crazy.  Chris actually did more than I did.  I would get emails from him at work "We got the panini maker!" and "Someone bought our steel cooler!"
  • edited December 2011
    Karen...we registered to early and alot of our items were discontinued! Huge pain! I would suggest not doing the wholething... Just a few things you really want ! :) I feel much better that I'm not the only stalker out here!!! Lolol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards