California-Los Angeles

Wedding coordintator reccomendations PLEASE!

Hi! Just got engaged last weekend and need a planner!! There are so many to choose from and I was wondering if anyone absolutely LOVED their planner. Thanks!!

Re: Wedding coordintator reccomendations PLEASE!

• edited December 2011
    I just had my wedding this past weekend and I LOVE my coordinator. I can't say enough good things about her. The wedding day went seamlessly and she was so wonderful leading up to the wedding with help whenever I needed it.You should check her out! Courtney Toney of Joyful Weddings and Events.http://www.joyfulweddingsandevents.com/
  • malibu09bridemalibu09bride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on your engagement! We did absolutely LOVE our DOC, Kerrie Underhill from Platinum Wedding by Kerrie. She really did a fantastic job on our wedding (review in wedding bio). Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I am still not married, but my planner has been amazing so far. Her name is Tina Molina. She is very quick at responding back and also very reasonable in terms of price  (Always a plus in my book). I hired her for Day Of services and she has provided continual support since we booked her. If you need her info let me know!
  • edited December 2011
    I second Christina Molina - Christina@TinaMolina.com Christina@TinaMolina.com>
    My Planning Bio - updated 4/19/10
    Our Wedding Teasers
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    243 invited image 170 Said YES image 45 Can't party US image 28 Haven't heard from image Invitations sent out on 4/6/10 - Our RSVP date is 5/15/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • chiweeweechiweewee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Paola @ Just Chic Events. She's fantastic! Reviews in bio and on Project Wedding.
  • edited December 2011
    I 3rd Christina Molina, she been great! Answers all your questions in a timely manner though I have NOT had my wedding yet and I'm still far from it she checks in and goes above and beyond and yes that is a plus :) We hired Christina for Day Services, if you are looking for a wedding planner you could email her and ask her if she offers those service, she seemed reasonably priced for our budget. HTH! GL!
  • 23sb23sb member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If I had to do it all over again, I would've went with Paola of Just Chic Events. We didn't use her but I'm just saying if I had a do-over I probably would've went with her. Definitely hire someone very good and on top of it.
  • edited December 2011
    I 3rd Paola of Just Chic Events!! We haven't had our wedding yet, but she has already been SO helpful. We hired her for a day of package, but she provides unlimited support via email/phone leading up to the big day, and several planning meetings.I know she has other packages that are more all-inclusive if you are looking for a full service planner.She really is the best- extremely professional and experienced.
  • edited December 2011
    I got married in Sept and my coordinator was Carina McLaughlin from Tealight Weddings.  She is amazing and she made my day perfect!  I highly reccomend her.
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats onyou engagement! I used Marlene Gutierrez from I Do Wedding and Events and she was awesome and very affordable. Good Luck!!
  • angiemuttangiemutt member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for all the recommendations! I went with Paola at Just Chic Events. She is fabulous!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards