Snarky Brides

Groomz

I apologize if you've posted and I missed it, but I was wondering how things are going with the adoption process.
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Groomz

• Dear Groomz,I miss you.  Please come around more often.  Don't let weirdness with one person prevent you from posting more regularly.Sincerely,Cali
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • Huh and what Cali?  Explain please.
  • I second what Vinny said. Wha?I need more Groomz.
  • I'll add on to the pile of "miss you"s.I am here for you too, and you know I don't choose sides.
  • WTF are you guys talking about? When did Groomz get into it with someone here? And he hardly seems like the type to shirk away from the board after a disagreement or whatever. I thought he was just busy at work.

• I have no idea either. I was just curious what was up with the baby process.
  • Ouch. Baby.
    The hair grows in thick where the horn used to be.
  • Groomz, Please come back we miss you.  Time heals all wounds, and the awkwardness will subside soon enough you are still friends.
  • I bet this is another one of those damn batcave jokes, and Cali and Tasty are laughing it up on gchat right now. ELITIST BASTIDS.
  • This really isn't the place.
  • I apologize if something happened I shouldn't have brought up. I really didn't know and was just wondering.
  • As usual, I'm in the dark.  I will, however, echo the sentiment that you are missed Groomz.
    image Mabel the Loser.
  • WTF. I'm so confused.

• Someone just fill in the B-listers dammit. Or I will start formulating possible scenarios and peddling them to all as the truth.
  • Sorry, I really didn't mean to turn this into a "thing". 
  • By thing do you mean that someone put their thing in Groomz' thing and now there's a big thing?
  • I'm staying out of all of this, but I did want to say that I miss you, groomzer. You were the big surprise of FL, I never expected us to hit it off so well. And now that you're not here anymore, for whatever your reasons may be, it really sucks.You have my email, though, so drop me a line sometime, okay?

Husbands should be like Kleenex: Soft, strong, and disposable.
  • Can we talk about BBQ's sig for a second? I didn't realize it was Heidi and Spencer at first, I thought it was Kate and some dude dressed as Jon. Dude, Heidi looks EXACTLY like Kate.
    I bet her FUPA's name is Shane, like the gunslinger/drifter of literature.--HappyTummy
  • Srsly Winged? No one said anything. Good God.
  • Is that who it's supposed to be? I can't keep up with all of these psuedocelebrities.

Husbands should be like Kleenex: Soft, strong, and disposable.
  • That's Heidi and Spencer?  I had no idea.  I, too, thought it was Kate.
  • Yeah - it's Heidi and Spencer.
  • Really? This is where we're going to leave this? I HATE YOU ALL, HALLOWEEN IS RUINED FOREVER.
  • I'm still here, just taking a bit of a breather.  Work really is harsh lately, and the other stuff is nothing to GBCK over. Things have been pretty quiet on the Adoption front, BBQ.  We're number 5 on the list, which is good, but we haven't had any updates or close calls or anything.  We're kind of in limbo with the whole thing.  Part of me (and Jimmy's on the same page) wants to go out and buy all the things we'll neeed for a nursery so if we get a "come get your baby now" call, we'll be prepared.  While on the other hand, I think it might be depressing to have a fully decked out nursery with no baby in it after a while. So we're just waiting for the time being. How is your family doing?  And how have you been feeling? 
    3 out of 4 dead babies agree! pepsi is better than coke! - EdithBouvierBeale
    Lordy. Grow some balls and stop lurking. It's like stealing from the internet. Jesuschrist. -- AudreyHorne
    I hate love and marriage. I got married so I could destroy these things from the inside. - NoisyPenguin
    It's a good thing my circle of trust is as giant as my vagina. That only leaves a couple people out. - Cali
  • You're number five now Groomz? That's great! You seem to be moving up the list pretty quickly, no?
  • It is.  Technically, we're number 7, but 2 couples ahead of us have been paired up with birthmoms.  So as long as nobody changes their minds, we are, for all intensive purposes, (those are the really serious ones) number 5.  But we've been bumped back once before because a BMom chose to parent, so it's not a definite. Either way, we're moving in the right direction.  One way or another, there's a good chance I'll be a dad in the near future.
    3 out of 4 dead babies agree! pepsi is better than coke! - EdithBouvierBeale
    Lordy. Grow some balls and stop lurking. It's like stealing from the internet. Jesuschrist. -- AudreyHorne
    I hate love and marriage. I got married so I could destroy these things from the inside. - NoisyPenguin
    It's a good thing my circle of trust is as giant as my vagina. That only leaves a couple people out. - Cali
  • I can see both sides of your nursery decorating struggle. I think it would be hard to keep looking at it without a baby in it too. My family is doing ok. Thanks for asking. I had a really bad day Tuesday because it was the 3 month point and I found a video of her teaching my brother to swim. Hearing her talk and laugh hurt so much. This first tri has been rough I am just starting to feel less sick all the time. But this baby is the perfect way for us all to look forward.
  • So what you're saying is that I should make an all-cat version of the Xtranormal Robe videos to distract you from thinking about nursery decorating?... Because I was thinking about doing that anyway.
  • I miss your shenanigans too, Groomz
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards