Florida-South Florida

Updated Bio

I updated my bio with some makeup trial pics and "engagement" pictures that my mom quickly took of Joel and I yesterday.  I realized after we were dont that my digi cam setting was on closeup the whole time and most of the pics came out blurry :(  BPics tomorrow and Hair Trial/Prof Portaits on Wednesday!! YAY

Re: Updated Bio

• edited December 2011
    I LOVE it! Your eyes are so gorgeous Dayna!
  • edited December 2011
    Oh wow your eyes are so pretty. The make-up looks great!Bethesda-by-the-sea is beaaauuutiful! ;-)
  • avmn10avmn10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh, have fun tomorrow!!! Question--your card box, where did you get the decoration that the words "cards" is written on? And the opening of the box?
  • edited December 2011
    gorgeous!!! Dayna, you have insanely beautiful eyes and hair!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Great pics! Your eyes really do POP!I feel like your FI and my FI would get along famously. Both into mustangs like cRaZy!! Is he part of SSF or SFS?
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • edited December 2011
    Love all your ideas! I also think you make up looked great!!!Yay!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks girls :) Alexandra - I got the wood embellishments at Michaels and stained them with dark wood stain. The wood around the opening was a long rod and I cut it in four pieces to fit around it. Lynette - He is not a part of those groups, but he is building a 408 stroker 5.0 now and thank the lord its almost finished haha He cant wait to go out to PBIR to race it....it's driving ME crazy :-D
  • edited December 2011
    Correction....My FI just informed me that its not a 5.0, but a foxbody mustang...SORRY
  • avmn10avmn10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks I'll check it out!!
  • edited December 2011
    Dayna... There's a lot of guys on those boards who fix up their cars. There's also a lot of g2g's. It's free to join. My FI is obsessed with it. But it's a great way for him to talk about mustangs and parts and stuff like that without driving you up a wall, unless you enjoy hearing about it. The best board is Stangs of South Florida (SSF).
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • zobo410zobo410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Make-up trial looks great. Your eyes are so blue.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • babytecbabytec member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    very nice!!! and it looks like it lasted too which is always a plus!!! Have fun doing bpics tomorrow!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards