Snarky Brides

Suzebear

Hypothetically speaking, if I loved the "Brooke" necklace, but wanted it on a silver or white gold chain, would that be do-able?I'd also be down with other color options for the shells, although I like the brown. Thoughts?

Re: Suzebear

• Shamon little one. Shamon. I think I'm limited to brown, white (maybe?) and blue on those little shell beads. Thoughts? I will say I haven't been posting my new stuff because I'm getting ready for a jewelry party in a month, but for you, I would post something new. : )
  • Aw, :) You make me feel lovey in my deep down loving place. Hm, I would have a hard time deciding on color, I like all three of those. I saw the blue ones in the vivi earrings in your blog post. It's a gorgeous blue, so I'd probably lean toward that. When could you do it? No rush if you've got to get ready for the jewelry part-ay, but of course I'd love to flash my new bling around at coming holiday soirees. :)can you e-mail me?  jens_a_ten at hotmail
  • Oh, within the next week. I think I need to get more of those blue beads, but I've been meaning to do that anyways. I'll get with you next week once I've picked those up!
  • Eeeeeee I'm excited.
  • Christin what would you suggest if some moron, hypothetically of course, didn't realize her own hulk like strength and broke the chain of an awesome necklace while she was changing her shirt? Let's just say that this moron knows that fixing it herself would be possible but never would happen.
    I'm pretty sure it's pronounced your mom's a moron and if you didn't have your name legally changed by the age of 22, so are you. Unless you're from another continent. -Groomz
  • Do you want to send it back to me? I could replace the chain for you.
  • That would be great. You can email me at irishgrl57 at yahoo to tell me where to send it and how much it will be to replace the chain and ship it back.  Thanks.
    I'm pretty sure it's pronounced your mom's a moron and if you didn't have your name legally changed by the age of 22, so are you. Unless you're from another continent. -Groomz
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards