Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Rev. Giovanni

I think that I am going to book him this weekend.  Does anyone have any information or feedback on his services.  He has such a great rate of $199.00, that it is hard to pass up!

Re: Rev. Giovanni

• Options
    sms274sms274 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The only thing I know about him is he is constantly spamming my email and various vendor pages on FB. For that reason alone, I personally wouldn't hire him, but that's just my marketing and pr background getting the best of me.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That is really strange that the pp said she got spammed from Rev. G on her email & FB (facebook?) I know the FB has suggested that I add Rev. G as a friend a few times but that is only because when you set up an account they use your contacts to find friends. We are using Rev. G and did not have that same experience. Anyways some Officiants wanted between $350 & $500 for their services plus a meal. For someone to read our vows to us I could not see paying this. Rev. G has been very accommodating to us during both of our meetings with him. He will help you with your vow selection and gives a lot of choices so that you can make it unique. We are actually doing two ceremonies that were not his suggestions. HTH  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we are going with Reverand G. He is funny and I think will lighe the mood during our ceremony. Personally my fiancee and I liked him!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards