Washington-Seattle

Veil and accessories help

Hello all, I have no idea what veil to wear with my dress or how to accessorize. I've ordered the Casablanca 1938 (see link). Suggestions on veil length/style and type of jewelry would be great. I'm thinking of a nice set of drop earings and bracelet, but just not sure. Thanks! http://www.casablancabridal.com/collections/view/18/275#

Re: Veil and accessories help

• edited December 2011
    I think a birdcage veil, shoulder length or fingertip veil. I wouldn't go longer than fingertip and personally would lean more towards the shorter veils since the dress has a nice modern touch to it. As for jewelry, since it's simple, you could have a nice necklace that either has just a pendant or is simple but v shaped to accentuate the sweetheart neckline. Drop earrings would be gorgeous and and a bracelet if you would like.
    Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
    Married 7/10/10
    Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I think the birdcage veil would be really beautiful. Also, i'm don't really like necklaces so i think just some beautiful earrings would be nice. and a bracelett. :0)
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • edited December 2011
    Have you considered no veil and maybe a cool hair accessory like flowers or a feather-do-dad? Or maybe an organza flower to match the one on the side of the dress?
  • edited December 2011
    I like the idea of an organza flower and no veil, or maybe birdcage. I agree that it's quite modern and looks best with the minimal look and not the traditional fussy veils. If you do a necklace, I would do a simple pendant. If you did the flower and no veil, then dangling blingy earrings and a bracelet.
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards