Snarky Brides

Anyone still here?

2»

Re: Anyone still here?

• Why doesn't anybody want to meet me?
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • Did you all not see where I proclaimed my love to Colorado?  How can you beat 2 feet of snow one day and sunny beautiful skies the next?Denver is the place to be.  Word.
  • seriously? you go to every GTG. get over it.
  • Vinny, we're coming to Denver MLK weekend in Jan. I'm trying to come up with a way to talk my SIL into meeting my internet friend. "Come on SIL, she has a cute baby, she can't be dangerous. 3 cute babies! All in the same place! COME ON."

• Denver is now on our ever-growing list.  I like snow.
  • Noisy -- I think you should meet me on the way up AND on the way down.  That way you and I can create inside jokes that we'll share when you come back down and we'll make PDXdria feel all awkward and third wheelish.
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • Well, your SIL is going to have to deal.  We could be all chummy and act like we have known each other for years.  Then, when I say something that clearly doesn't jive with your actual history, we can play it off like it is some long time inside joke. Heh?  Heh?  COMMON, you know more awesome things about my city than I do.  You must teach me.
  • Hey, didn't Vinny live in our building in college, Noisy?

Husbands should be like Kleenex: Soft, strong, and disposable.
  • Hahahahaha. Oh Moo. Thank you for reminding me of the awkward discussion about how I knew everyone in the picture at the JFK Library. I cannot recall another time when such bullshit has streamed so freely from my mouth.

• Andy + Will in the same place = cutesplosion of epic proportions.
    The hair grows in thick where the horn used to be.
  • That is still one of my absolute favorite stories. It will never not be funny.

Husbands should be like Kleenex: Soft, strong, and disposable.
  • I'm late to this party but I second the Texas GTG.  We do have an awesome number of crazies* for people watching.  Plus there's Fitty* and WingEd*.  Oh, and also me*.  And delicious BBQ.  And where else can you drive all day and still be in the same state while experiencing a variety of landscapes from flat dirt and tumbleweeds as far as the eye can see, to hills and pine trees, to nasty smelly beaches with redish/brown ocean water and dead fish in the sand.  Now if that doesn't sound awesome I don't know what to tell yaI also want to visit Chicago (one of my most favorite cities EVER), and NYC, and SD, and SF, and Denver, and Portland.  Here's hoping I win the lottery soon!*all of whom may or may not fit the description of "crazies". I can only vouch for one of us so you'll just have to come down and find out for yourselves
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards