Michigan-Detroit
Options

AW!!! Teaser video clip!

I'm so happy w/ this little teaser John at Tri-Foot Productions  sent to me today. Check it out if ya like :)http://vimeo.com/7351021 Disclaimer: I look b!tchy in the beginning while walking in- between my sisters b/c I'm walking towards the limo bus that we DID NOT book. Hence the look.

Re: AW!!! Teaser video clip!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    You looked gorgeous! I don't think you looked b!tchy at all
    Photobucket Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    leeshab1982leeshab1982 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The video is awesome!  I don't think you look bitchy, either.  I'm so jealous of the Comerica footage.  You were definitely one lucky bride!!  I'm so happy that we are using John, too.  Thanks for sharing the video!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What a beautiful video!!  I will admit, I laughed when I saw your "bitchy" face (it really wasn't that bad, but I will watching for it...).
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    efabianefabian member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love it!! I agree with pp, you don't look b!tchy.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Joanna- The video was beautiful! You're beautiful! I love it! I didn't think you looked bitchy. It was more a bride-with-attitude look than anything. I think you look sizzling! Those smoky eyes and all. It's perfect!
  • Options
    jujubee455jujubee455 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    HAHAHA!!! I don't think you looked Biitchy... just serious. lol. Thats funny though, something to remember!!! But you looked so beautiful, and the video looks awesome! Congrats!
    My baby Sir Winston Churchill and I
    My Bio Updated 10/6/09 with tons more DIY
    229 Invited to the Greatest Wedding Evarimage 137 Are my Homies 4 Lifeimage 9 Are trying to drive me nuts image Somehow I lost the part with the declines... but I have 83 declines... eww a bit more than expected.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh, you look beautiful! I almost teared up at the part where you're doing the sign of the cross :)
    June 19, 2010
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    sunkissed212sunkissed212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    love it! You looked gorgeous! What a perfect day! (and of course you know I'm beyond envious of your Comerica experience lol).
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    TTC #1 since 8/2010...2 years, 6 IUI's and 1 m/c later...
    08/2012 IVF #1, 2 5-day blasts transferred 8/19 = BFP! Beta 1 (8/28)=241, Beta 2 (8/30)=457, Beta 3 (9/5)=3,813, u/s 9/13=Twins!, u/s 9/21=Surprise...there's one more! TRIPLETS!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    amberdawkinsamberdawkins member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Very nice!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards