Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

Model in a bottle

Who can tell me something about this? Should I get it for my wedding/every day?

Re: Model in a bottle

• not using Model In A Bottle, but I am using Make Up For Ever's version of the same thing, Mist & Fix. the trial size is only $8 at Sephora. http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P169813&categoryId=4028it's worked really well for me. it even helped my powder mineral makeup to last all day in Texas' summer weather--95 degrees, 90+ humidity, etc. I applied at about 9 am, and washed it off about midnight, and it was still there. you can't even feel it on your face once it dries.

Glenna Harding Photography
  • I have used Model in a Bottle and so have three of my friends for their weddings (we all have shared a bottle around and there is still more than half of it left!)  I definitely think it's a fantastic product.  Throughout all of the tears, dancing and sweating it keeps your makeup looking super fresh.  PIB of wedding day make-up.
  • Cinema Secrets Super Sealer blows all of these other 'setting' products away. It's what professional MUAs and photographers use for photo shoots. I swear by it. You can order it online. I used it for my wedding and my make-up stayed perfectly in 100-degree weather.
  • where can i find cinemas super sealer? or even model in a bottle?
  • Just google Model in a Bottle and the website that comes up is where you buy it - Sephora doesn't sell it and I've never seen it in other stores.
  • I actually used Model in a bottle, and I didn't like it at all.  It didn't keep my makeup fresh- I was still as oily as usual.
  • MIB worked great for me but its not meant to stop oil, its meant to keep makeup in place.  I am oily and all I had to do was blot with oil sheets.  Even though there was oil breakthrough, my makeup didn't budge one bit.
  • Ditto, for oil you should use a primer formulated for oily skin and the oil blotting sheets for any break-thru.  I recommend Make Up Forever (the Matte formula) foundation for oily skin (I love it!). 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards