• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
October 2011 Weddings

Going wedding dress shopping

well, just made plans today to go wedding dress shopping with my mom tomorrow. I believe I already have my dress picked out but I want to make sure plus I want to get my measurements so I know what size to order my dress in. Will post pics if I get any.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Going wedding dress shopping

• good luck. I hope to see pictures if you get one. I haven't even thought about dress shopping yet. I have ideas, but thats about it. Hope you find the one you want.
  • Good luck! I haven't even thought about it, either! Hope you find one you love!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Good luck, can't wait to see pics =)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I found it!!!!!! And its nothing like the one I found online that I like. I put a deposit down so the dress is officially mine!!! ok don't have pics because my mom forgot her digital camera but we are going back Tuesday I believe with my MOH to start looking at dresses for her. So I'll post pics tuesday night. And when I got back my FI and I started talking and we might not be having the wedding in 2011. He has decided that he doesn't want me stressed out all the time so he is going to be planning the big day. well, kinda. He is going to decide where and when and food stuff. I still get to do colors and attendants and flowers but that is about it. He is the sweetest man!!! But as far as the date goes he told me that since I found my dress already that he is going to change the date but he isnt going to tell me when the wedding is. My MOH will know and the guests but I won't. In OH marriage liscences are good for 60 days so I'll know at least 60 days in advance but that's all. My dress only needs a little alterations done so it could be done is as little as 3-4 weeks but he said it won't be till after the new year. But he also said that he might jut keep it Oct. 2011. So I will be staying here with you ladies in case that happens. But I might be popping in sometime next year with news!!!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I'm so excited for you,congrats on finding your dress. I bet it was special,especially having you Mom with you. well even if you get married sooner you can always find us on this board and update us or just say Hi!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • will definitely do!!! I'll stay with you ladies until I actually get married then afterwards I'll stop in to help out or give you ideas to make your day go smoother
  • o that is so exciting I wish my FI would help atleast a bit besides supplying the money. lol. I ask him a question and he says I dont know its up to I am not good at this stuff. That would be exciting if you got married before hand especially since you got your dress already. You will have to show us pictures and give us advice if you get married before 2011. Gotta love that OH liscense to lettign you have 60 days.
  • Wow, won't you be more stressed out not even knowing when the wedding is? That would drive me crazy!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I thought I would be more stressed out but I'm not. I know the parts that are important to me I have control over. And if he's willing to plan it that just warms my heart because I know he's willing to take care of me when I need it. I mean he's the one who's willingly taking my stress so I wont be. We talked some more today and he's going to let me do flowers to so he doesn't know what the bouquet looks like before the ceremony.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards