Florida-South Florida
Options

I'm So Bored At Work Today - Poll

What's your favorite book of all time?Anddd... gooooo!!!

Re: I'm So Bored At Work Today - Poll

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I can't have just one:The time traveler's wifethe lion, the witch, and the wardrobe.the notebook... and the follow up book The Wedding
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1984. My Sister's Keeper. Time Traveler's Wife. God Shaped Hole.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I can not pick just one either: Twilight saga Harry Potter Series The Notebook And My Sister's Keeper!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Harry Potter SeriesTwilight SeriesQ&A
  • Options
    sambrefe67sambrefe67 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    way more than one: Harry pottertwilight seriesthirstbitter is the new black (amazingly funny)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Shopaholic series Twilight Series The Four Agreements The Five People You Meet in Heaven
  • Options
    twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I asked the question and didn't post.I can't pick just one either:Harry Potter SeriesTwilight SagaLord of the Ring TrilogyMy Sisters KeeperThe Red TentSiddharthaI have so many!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, I can't have just one.  But I'm gonna pick one based on what it made me feel through the journey of reading it, the emotions, the feelings, the memories, the language, the humor, the inventiveness.One Hundred Years of Solitude.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Marley and MeSummer SistersGood in Bed by Jennifer Weiner
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Bitter is the New Black.
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OH! The whole "Something Borrowed" Series is my faaaaaavorite.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lyn, What's that Bitter book about? Sounds interesting
  • Options
    rrive008rrive008 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    One Hundred Years of Solitude - i've read it in both spanish and english
  • Options
    muddiliciousmuddilicious member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Pride and Prejudice.  I have read it some many times and it just doesn't get old.
  • Options
    Sweetcook82Sweetcook82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Twilight saga Harry Potter series something borrowed and something blue pride and prejudice
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Rosie,I read it in both languages too.  The translator did a very good job translating him with the same intent.  Most of the books I've read from GGM in English have been translated well, unlike Paulo Coelho.  I think he gets lost in translation and that's why I can't appreciate his books.Jenise,Goodness, those never get old--not even the films.  My favorite Victorian literature (even though JA is pre-Victorian) though is Wuthering Heights.  I reread that once every few years.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Courtney those books were FANTASTIC! Did you read "Love the One You're with?" BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Millenia... It's a GREAT, FUNNY book. Full title is: "Bitter is the New Black : Confessions of a Condescending, Egomaniacal, Self-Centered Smarta$$,Or, Why You Should Never Carry A Prada Bag to the Unemployment Office" by Jen Lancaster. This is the smart-mouthed, soul-searching story of a woman trying to figure out what happens next when she's gone from six figures to unemployment checks and she stops to reconsider some of the less-than-rosy attitudes and values she thought she'd never have to answer for when times were good. I have a personality just like her, so all throughout the book I was like HECK YEA!!!
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    avee10avee10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Valley of the Dolls!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    muddiliciousmuddilicious member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG Ana.  That is the only book I just cannot get through, but have tried and tried over the years.  I have had a copy for well over a decade and have not been able to finish - too much intense sadness I suppose.  I think it is funny that I keep trying!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    when i was little, it was Good Night Moon. i don't have an all time fav.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    atizonatizon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Twilight series, Stori Telling & He's just not that into you are just a few..lol My bestie bought me Why men love bitches, I havent gotten arround to reading it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I could never pick. I have such ecclectic taste in books, all depending on my mood. HP, Twlight and the SVS was very engrossing though. Love david sedaris anything.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards