Florida-South Florida

Late Night Poll!

Who is up with me?! Poll: 1. What do you love most about TK?2. What do you hate most about TK?Sorry....bored!

Re: Late Night Poll!

• edited December 2011
    i'm a late knotter. is that a word? i made it up. 1. i love how freaking helpful it is. seriously, i knew nothing about weddings before i got here. 2. how addicting it is! i never leave.
  • edited December 2011
    That's totally a word :) 1. Learning everything that goes into planning a wedding. I would have no idea what to do without these girls. 2. Learning everything that does into planning a wedding. I wouldn't know what I was missing (uplighting, etc.) if I didn't come here. I think I would have an extra $10K in my savings account if it were not for TK.
  • edited December 2011
    hahaha i totally agree. i'm fortunate enough to be having my wedding in a tent, so i can't no matter what have uplighting the way all of the ladies here are so beautifully doing. it's saving me. i'm just like "tent tent tent tent" every time i look at uplighting photos!
  • edited December 2011
    Hi girls!! You won't believe it but I just finished 2 of 3 memorial candles.anyway1. I agree that w/out the knot I would not know what I do and my wedding would probably be just blah.2. I hate that we can't msg people just by clicking on their names.
  • edited December 2011
    ooh i wish we could do that lol, that'd be so helpful.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm up! lol...and catching up because theknot is a work no-no now! :(1. What do you love most about TK? The fact that you get sooooo many ideas you would have never even thought about! 2. What do you hate most about TK? Sometimes it makes you feel like if you don't do something your wedding just wont be good enough. Like... "man, if I don't get a flip flop basket my wedding will super suck!" ... you just get into it hardcore. LOL 
  • edited December 2011
    1. What do you love most about TK? The friendships I have made 2. What do you hate most about TK? I cant edit or spell check my posts hehe
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • atizonatizon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am up late.Can't sleep.1. What do you love most about TK? All the ideas/help I get from other knotties and reviews which are very helpful!! 2. What do you hate most about TK? It's addicitng and since I cant be online at work when I get home I get behind on house chores trying to keep up with the posts. lol

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • edited December 2011
    Joanne....way to go girlfriend! Alissa....I am constantly spelling things wrong! I wish I could spell check, too.
  • atizonatizon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    spell check would be great and IM on the knot would be awesome. :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards