Nebraska-Omaha

Officiant Recs

I am looking for an officiant for our wedding next Oct, any recommendations?  We are looking for a fairly quick heart felt ceremony, someone with good humor and that has a lot of experience.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary

Re: Officiant Recs

• cerissacerissa member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Gilbert Hill is a retired Presbyterian Minister and he is wonderful and very affordable. 496-4565 Others are: Judge Marcena Hendrix - 444-5433 Very sweet! Rev Wiliam Kouth 896-6965 Rev Mary Sue Sturgeon 215 -4477 Rev John F Collins 558 -1252 My recommendation though is Gilbert Hill based on what you want. He's like a grandpa, very funny and adorably sweet!
  • tarmar81tarmar81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had Judge Stephen Swartz of the Douglas County Court officiate my ceremony and thought he was fantastic.  He provides a ceremony of his own that you can alter and add things to (songs, readings, etc) as you like.  He's such a nice guy and delivers his ceremonies so well.  (He married a friend of mine as well.)  My favorite thing is that in the wedding photos, after he has pronounced us man and wife, he has a huge smile on his face and was genuinely happy for us.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I need an officiant too...was wondering who to use since we are not doing a church ceremony but rather an outdoor one.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards