• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
September 2010 Weddings

It annoys me when...

- I receive professional e-mails with text type- People drive slow in the left lane- Friday afternoon HH takes FOR.EV.ER to get hereAnyone else wanna play???
Vacation

Vacation

Re: It annoys me when...

• My boss tells me at 10am that we need to spend some time together today in order to put an URGENT presentation together for next week, but still hasn't said a word to me and it's 3:30pm!
    [URL=http://tinyurl.com/codlr5]My Bio [/URL]
  • my firm splits and everyone starts showing their TRUE colors b/c they just don't give a rap anymore.......... it's so negative around here ............ :o/

Datsyuks & Ferdy- We Go Together Like...

• -i still have 58 minutes until the weekend-lets be honest...when i have ANY minutes left until the work day is over!- when only the jumbo soup spoons are left to eat my yogurt with...sorry i'm too lazy to hand wash at work, which is funny because we don't even have a dishwasher at home!-that FI recently installed a deer camera in the woods....then shows me all the pics of the cute deer and racoons...and now wants to hunt them....aren't they kind of our pets now?!?!?!?-people have outside pets (unless it's a barn animal of course)...i almost hit our neighbor's two kitties yesterday :-(
    image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Actually I really like all of yours, but here's mine:-My coworker sends a picture with naked boobs in it, only to me, and it was my work e-mail. WTF.-People keep stopping by to talk to my boss and then ask me where he is.  I wish I knew, I'm not his secretary.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Kat - oh man, I feel you on that one. Gotta love marketing.- the afternoon drags on.. and on.. and on.. and on..- a nearby co-worker talks loud as hell on the phone (& it's usually for personal stuff).- FI doesn't respond to my emails in a timely fashion.- it's a "I feel fat" kind of day.- co-workers read the email, but don't respond (and I know they read it thanks to a re-receipt)- the same goes for my friggin' bridesmaids.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • - I get awful, awful songs stuck in my head.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • co-workers read the email, but don't respond (and I know they read it thanks to a re-receipt)YES Stef!!! I can't stand that!!!

Datsyuks & Ferdy- We Go Together Like...

• ESPECIALLY when it's a simple yes or no question - seroiusly, no need to be fancy with me, just write back - si senora or no. End of discussion.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I put off ordering WR stuff to get FI's opinion.  I ask him, he doesn't really give a crap, then I go back to order and it's out of stock.  Boo!
    Vacation

Vacation
  • - I can't type today.- FI burps & like tries to hold it in but I swear it makes it even worse.- FI leaves the seat up.- I see someone exiting the bathroom & doesn't wash their hands ('sup germs?)- Walking down the street going to/from the train to/from work & someone in front of me is smoking & it blows back in my face. The same goes for when I'm entering or exiting my building. Whatever happened to the 20 foot rule? It's SO rude.Sorry smokers, but I really cannot stand that. It is so nasty.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Stef - couldn't agree more about people blowing smoke in your face.  Every time I'm outside it happens to me - what happened to common courtesy?
  • Oh and people spitting everywhere.  So unbelievably disgusting and I always think they're going to hit my feet/legs.
  • I honestly don't think they realize and/or care that they're doing it. It sucks!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Ugh.  My work has a "smoker's station", but it's right the eff next to the entrance to the parking garage where everyone has to walk right through to get to their cars.  Might as well just let 'em sit in my frickin' office and smoke!
    Vacation

Vacation
  • uhh. i totally agree. -also since i work in health care it bugs me when health care workers smoke in front of patients  
  • I remember being so excited that they changed it to no smoking in bars, until I realized I walked by three in a row on my way to/from my old campus, and then all the smokers were crowded out on the sidewalk, creating a huge cloud of smoke!  In that part of town, the smokers were never an issue until then :-/Overall, though, the no smoking rule makes bars/restaurants MUCH better!
  • Ooh Taylor I agree about health care workers!  And kind of a tangent but I always see people with oxygen tanks smoking in front of the VA hospital.  Wonderful.
  • it also annoys me when patients almost run me over with their motorized wheelchairs and even more so, when i see them get up out of their motorized wheelchairs and walk to their cars outside without any issues
  • when you forget about a sample you had to take out of the incubator which is going to make me stay an extra 45 mins :(
  • Oh Leah, I hate stuff like that :(
  • - The dog eats something important (like FI's glasses!)- FI's ex acts even more heinous than usual- Commercials make it look like your life is just impossible without their product- Yucky weather- I have to clean the whole house
    Me: 26 DH: 32
    TTC since 08/2010
    Anovulatory since at least 12/2010 (probably longer, unDx)
    Dx PCOS 3/2012
    SA 5/25/12--normal
    June 2012--50mg clomid+TI--BFN
    July 2012--50mg clomid+Ovidrel+TI--BFN, lining at 5mm
    August 2012--5mg femara+Ovidrel+TI
  • *when people can't move to the center of the subway car - can't you see I'm practically on TOP of the person in front of/behind me? *when my boss tells me at 6pm on Thursday that all the work I did to prep an episode was for nothing cause we're going to switch it out with another one? *the episode in question isn't even finished yet, and I need to have it ready on Monday. I will now have to come in 1 hour early on Monday.
    My deal is that I am going to murder your puppies and piss on your rainbows. -diablesse Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • -people try to shake with their left hand. -my boss works. (he messes EVERYTHING up!) -bosses wife comes into work. -the company pays for his person expenses -people spill things at work and expect someone else to clean it upOh I feel much better!
  • Thought of a few more! *everyday around 4:30 the office starts to get uncomfortably warm/hot *so much of work socialization revolves around drinking and I can't drink :(
    My deal is that I am going to murder your puppies and piss on your rainbows. -diablesse Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • *so much of work socialization revolves around drinking and I can't drink :(I agree.  I can drink, I just don't do it much and I'm really over the "let's get wasted together" mentality.  I hate getting crap from people for not hanging out enough just because I don't want to do the same stuff they do!
  • Laura - It's not even that they get wasted. I usually have left by the time they do, but I hate that everyone acts like I can only have a good time if I have a drink in my hand!
  • ~when I'm walking to/from the garage at work and people take up the WHOLE sidewalk and I have to go in the grass because they cant move over an INCH!!~when we get "spanish" speaking patients who insist they dont know ANY english so we get an interpreter, then later when they REALLY need something they speak english better than i do!!!~when FI gets mad at his sports teams (New York Giants and the Yankees) because he lets that set the tone for the rest of the night!!! ~When my dog wont stop barking when I'm trying to sleep! (I work nights so I sleep during the day and he only does it when FI and I are both home)~When patients families stand in the hallway because they think its going to get them discharged faster (I work in the ER)~That FI hasnt won the lottery yet!!! ok I'm done lol. well I could have more but I dont think this thing has enough room lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards