Maine

Halloween Poll

Best Halloween candy:Worst Halloween candy:Your best costume as a kid:Your best costume as an adult:Do you have any plans for Halloween this year?  If yes, what?
Planning bio My DIY blog The Maine Bio

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
Jaime has read 18 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Re: Halloween Poll

• edited December 2011
    Best Halloween candy:  Butterfingers.  Not specific to Halloween, but that's what I'd always eat first out of my bag.Worst Halloween candy:  Good n Plenty.  I actually don't mind the candy, but it seems like the "fun" sized ones were always rock hard.Your best costume as a kid:  Little Red Riding Hood.Your best costume as an adult:  VampireDo you have any plans for Halloween this year? If yes, what?  Yes, my parents do Halloween in an insane way so we've actually been having it for the past two weeks.  We'll head up there and dress up and hand out candy to the 125+ trick or treaters they get.  Their yard is amazing with life sized creatures, thunder & lightning, graveyards etc. 
    Planning bio My DIY blog The Maine Bio

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
    Jaime has read 18 books toward her goal of 50 books.
    hide
  • Torir911Torir911 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Best Halloween candy: Baby Ruth... always eat those first. Worst Halloween candy: The caramel "bulls eye" things. ew! Your best costume as a kid: Clown.. I LOVED being a clown on hallowwen! Your best costume as an adult: hm... probably my "gothic fairy" outfit i put together one year. I've noticed the older I get the less I like costumes. Do you have any plans for Halloween this year? If yes, what? well I have a couple of options. My father's band is playing out at a bar so Eric & I might go to that. We also want to see Paranormal Activity... so we might do that instead... and a band we like is playing in Portland (about 5 minutes away from where we live)... so we're thinking about that, too... none of these things will require I dress in costume, thankfully.
  • edited December 2011
    Best Halloween candy: Recees!Worst Halloween candy: ew those gooey things wrapped in orange or black paper. Your best costume as a kid: I can barely remember one. I was a pretty great clown once.Your best costume as an adult: I was never good at that. I went as a cow girl several timesDo you have any plans for Halloween this year? If yes, what?I am going to my mom and dads to pass out candy tomorrow cause I love seeing all the kiddos! No kids come to my apartment building!I might go to a halloween party tonight, but probably not because I'm lame like that when it comes to this stuff
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • JaimeMarieBJaimeMarieB member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Best Halloween candy: SnickersWorst Halloween candy: candy cornYour best costume as a kid: orange crayon, hershey kiss, raggedy ann, Your best costume as an adult: I dream of Jeanine, Olive Oyl, Do you have any plans for Halloween this year? If yes, what?Not sure, we may go to a party.
  • edited December 2011
    Best Halloween candy:I *loved* getting Nerds or cry baby gum balls. I also loved peanut butter cups, york peppermint patties, or rolos.Worst Halloween candy:I've got to agree with both the person who said those nasty caramel bullseye things with the white fluffy cream stuff in the middle and the person who said those nasty chewy things in the orange and black wrappers. Never ate those. Your best costume as a kid:I always went as something pretty and princessy. Not very creative or original, just borrowed my older cousins' prom dresses and stuff like that. Your best costume as an adult:I'm not particularly proud of any of my adult costumes. In college I did the typical slutty cat, slutty bunny, slutty vampire stuff. I guess the only non slutty costume was one year I went as Anne Boelyn. I guess that was pretty cool.Do you have any plans for Halloween this year? If yes, what?Sadly no plans. Trying to sleep through my upstairs neighbors' crazy kegger of a Halloween party... handing out candy to trick or treaters if we get any... maybe watching scary movies with DH. God we're getting old!
  • edited December 2011
    Best Halloween candy: Reese's are my fave! And Twix.Worst Halloween candy: Sucky hard candy...boring.Best costume as a kid: I was a Hershey Kiss too! That was sweet.Best costume as an adult: FI and I were Mario and Princess Peach last year. I finally got to wear my pink prom dress again!Plans for Halloween: FI and I are going to a party. I don't have a costume though. I feel like all my creative energies have been directed towards wedding-related stuff, and I just didn't really feel like coming up with a good costume this year. I'll probably wear my cowboy boots and a cowboy hat.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Happy Halloween everyone!! Best Halloween candy: Reeses for sure!! And I like those cry baby gumballs that someone posted about before :)Worst Halloween candy: Good N Plentys...I never ate themYour best costume as a kid: Cinderella!Your best costume as an adult: I've gone as the devil a few times, red and sparkly Do you have any plans for Halloween this year? If yes, what? One of my friends is having a Halloween party :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards