Snarky Brides

It's Saturday

It's 7 am.  I've been awake for an hour.

Re: It's Saturday

• Well it looks like you've gone back to bed now anyhow. Connor is up and dancing to some show with big stuffed dogs that are in a band.
  • I'm always up at 7 on Saturdays.  I'll have to get started cleaning in the next 30 min or go to the gym or something.You know what sucks?  Having a conscience in sex dreams.  It's a dream!  Do not tell the hot man no because you are married!
    "As of page 2 this might be the most boring argument ever. It's making me long for Rape Day." - Mouse
  • Man that dream conscience is going to suck when you're pregnant.
  • Nope, still awake.  Yeah, sex dreams should be guilt free.
  • I am always awake. I hate guilt in sex dreams, it's just not right.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Savannah
    image.
    Callista
    Baby Trail Blog
    "Someday we will look at our babies and know it will be worth it. If it was easy, we would not have had our babies, the babies we were meant to have." From Amy052006
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Seriously Wendy.  Pregnancy sex dreams are awesome.  I've never had such intense, adventurous sex dreams.
    Mucho likes purple nails and purple cupcakes
  • My dream that I was falling off the bed really slowly pales in comparison to sex dreams, guilt or no guilt.
    I'm pretty sure it's pronounced your mom's a moron and if you didn't have your name legally changed by the age of 22, so are you. Unless you're from another continent. -Groomz
  • Seriously Wendy. Pregnancy sex dreams are awesome. I've never had such intense, adventurous sex dreams.I didn't realize this happened to other people too.  It's awesome, especially since I don't get any anymore.
    image Mabel the Loser.
  • I think it's natures consolation prize November. If they could bottle that stuff ...
  • The Raggs Band?
  • Somethng like that bloomers. They sing "do you wanna wag a wiggle all the day" and Connor goes nuts.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards