Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Hi!!

Hi ladies!I've been lurking around here for awhile, and want to introduce myself. I'm getting married June 12, 2010, in Detroit Lakes, MN. I actually live in Fargo, but raised in MN. My FI is from Maple Grove, and we both have lots of family in the cities.Hi again!! :-)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Hi!!

• edited December 2011
    Im getting married at Fair Hills too!  August 28th! 
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome Date Twin!
  • edited December 2011
    Mary:No way! And you're in Fargo??? Thats awesome!!!
  • edited December 2011
    I live in the cities now, but grew up in Moorhead.  We have a family cabin on Pelican lake and My FI's dad lives on Lake 6 so it just made sense to have our reception at Fair Hills.  Our actual wedding is taking place at St. Marys of the Lake approximately 1.1 miles down the road :)  Its so cool we have the same venue!  I love love love Beth so Im sure we will both have amazing experiences!
  • edited December 2011
    That's awesome. I love Beth too. I love it that basically she's letting us do whatever we want to the dining room and pavilion. Did you go to school in Moorhead?
  • linds&cooplinds&coop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome.....the girls here are awesome!  Don't be afraid to ask lots of questions!
  • edited December 2011
    Lindsey, thanks for the warm welcome! I loved your proposal pictures. You both looked so happy! I also loved your e-pics. We took ours on a super gloomy day this past weekend. I didn't actually think it was going to work out.
  • edited December 2011
    kclepire: thanks for the welcome! I love your ring!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • LittleSweetieLittleSweetie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the board - thanks for the intro! Let us know if you have any questions during planning :)
    Our big girl, Cora, and our sneaky kitty, Roxy

Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest!
  • rkroerrkroer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats, welcome to the board, and happy planning!
  • mpls6256mpls6256 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome! I have to admit I have been lurking too. I am getting married next August in downtown Minneapolis. I don't post much, but one thing I do know is that these girls post the most helpful things. Because of their recommendations, I have just booked my entertainment (Neon Express), and am meeting with a photographer in a week. These girls and their postings make me feel so much better about which vendor I decide to work with because of their honesty in their experiences at their weddings. Every time I speak to a wedding vendor I make sure to tell them that I was recommended from local wedding customers who posted about their services on the Knot. They enjoy hearing that because that means their advertising comes from word of mouth, which we all know is the best advertisement! Thanks for letting me ramble....maybe this is why I don't post too much! ;-)Julie
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome!  My fiance is from and still lives in ND (all the way by Dickinson!) so we are in Fargo ALL the time to see friends.  Happy planning, you will love the girls here!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!
  • edited December 2011
    coley: Dickinson, wow thats where my family lives!!!!  Small world!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome, date twin! :)
  • edited December 2011
    msminneapolis:Following you on Twitter!!
  • jamipoo79jamipoo79 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello fellow lurker ;-) I'm one too, hee hee. My FI is from Maple Grove too, we live in St. Paul now.
  • hkieslinghkiesling member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome and congrats to all the newbies!  Get ready to be spending WAY more time on here than is healthy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards