Michigan-Detroit
Options

My whine & cheese moment

So I am a week out from our wedding and between the wedding, preparing for immigration and the actual move to England, I am feeling stressed as h3ll. I feel so freaking alone in this. David is 4,000 miles away. My mom and all my friends are at least 800 miles away. My dad is sooo not interested in anything wedding related. Honestly, if it wasn't for this board and the fact that I am a control freak, I don't know how I ever would have gotten this thing together. I just hope that I can hold myself together until Tuesday when David arrives. Hopefully with him here, I will be feeling better. He does have an amazing calming effect on me. Let's hope that calming effect is strong enough to conquer wedding stress. Thanks for letting me vent.

Re: My whine & cheese moment

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I can't imagine how stressful all that must be - vent away!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    shrades77shrades77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can't imagine what you're going through, either, but hang in there!  It will all be worth it in 8 days!!!  Smile!  :)
    **Rachel & Andy - 9.6.09**

Vendor Reviews l Pro Pic Preview image

• Options
    edited December 2011
    go get yourself a massage & a glass of wine... take it easy until he gets here so you dont get too stressed out!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies. As usual David has made me feel better. He sent me the sweetest message which made me cry like a baby & then feel so much better. :) I really am a lucky girl!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awww.  He'll be there before you know it and then everything will fall into place.  You will have a great rest of your life!!!
  • Options
    leeshab1982leeshab1982 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awe, I'm sure it's tough right now, but hang in there.  Everything will seem worth it a week from now.  Keep venting if you need to!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Keep yourself busy, dear - that way the time will fly by!  :)  I know that's got to be tough.  But just think it'll be here before you know it and hopefully the move and immigration process will go smoothly!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards