Wedding Etiquette Forum

Boo!

[img]http://tinyurl.com/yf64235[/img]So fess up y'all, how many pieces of candy have you eaten so far?Also, best costume you have seen in person? Mine HAS to be the waitstaff at my work today. They are all a different character from 'Clue.' It is awesome.

Re: Boo!

• OMG! Haha boy am I glad that I'm in the office alone today. I ate a few mini Crunch bars yesterday. Best costume.. hmm. Not sure about the best, but the funniest I've ever seen has got to be from last year when a drunk 50 year old man was dressed up as a prostitute.
  • Zero pieces of candy, I didnt even buy any. I saw a little 4 year old dressed up as an old skool punk lastnight at the mall, little leather jacket and piercings and mohawk. So cute.
  • I haven't eaten anything yet--no lie, but I went kind of crazy with the party at my work yesterday (the students don't dress up but we have a fall festival) Haven't seen any costumes yet either--it's kind of early. I love the idea of dressning up like the people from clue. Very original!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Liam and Madelyn (nephew and niece) wish you a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! I've seen some good ninja turtle groups. I saw Michael and Janet at the grocery story yesterday, and Buttaflia's white russian costume is freakin' cute.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • old skool punk lastnight at the mall, little leather jacket and piercings and mohawk. So cuteis it bad I think kids who normally dress like that are cute? well, maybe minus a few piercings...
  • If he was older than 10, I would have given him and his mom the side eye, but he was so super tiny I couldnt help but smile.
  • I am so boring. I haven't eaten any candy yet (bought myself a Three Musketeers bar that I'm saving to eat during the game tonight) and I haven't really been outside in the past few days, so I haven't seen anyone in costume in person.I'm about to put on my rad Halloween socks, though, so.... woohoo!It's a hard life being a grad student.
    imageimage
    Our Story MAJORLY UPDATED 8/6/09
    Wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?
  • I LOVE fruit by the foot. I havent had that in YEARS!
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • I've eaten a disgusting amount of candy...probably a bag's worth. As far as costumes go, my niece and nephew were pretty cute. She's a cat and he's a lion
  • I've eaten a few, okay more than a few, of the mini Mars bars.My son put a lot of effort into his costume this year because it's his last year trick-or-treating.  He's going as Axl Rose.  Down to printing off a Jack Daniels label to stick to a plastic bottle with some Coke in it.  The principal of his school as well as his homeroom teacher both let him know that if a real bottle of Jack Daniels magically appeared in their desks that his marks could improve this year.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards