Wedding Etiquette Forum

well, FML & HALP!

I'm getting my E-pics done in 3 hours. We're at FI moms house house sitting and they have a cat that I'm allergic too. Last night I thoguht I was getting a pimple so I put some cream on that always stops them. Right after I put that on and get realy for bed, my whole face turned red, splotchy and hot. I washed my face, had a cold wet rag on for awhile and took some benedryl. I just woke up and while its not as bad, its still red and splotchy. I don't know if its the cat or the cream, but its wasn't my first time for either of those. Any suggestions? :(
"In the old days my ass would be in your back yard picking cotton, so excuse me if I don't put much stock in how f*cking awesome the old days were." -Nuggs

Re: well, FML & HALP!

• Get out of that house now! If you have three hours it may be enough time for your body to readjust.
  • More benedryl, and benedryl cream on your face might help too.  It might make you break out if you're prone to pimples, but probably not until after your pictures at least.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Does your photographer photoshop?
    Photobucket
  • Ok ill try the cream. And yes she does photoshop. So hopefully she won't have to photoshop me too bad :(
    "In the old days my ass would be in your back yard picking cotton, so excuse me if I don't put much stock in how f*cking awesome the old days were." -Nuggs
  • You're not supposed to take Benadryl and Benadryl cream at the same time I don't think.  It's basically like taking a double dose of Benadryl orally.  Just wanted to throw that out there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards