Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Drum Roll Please....Pro-Pics!

Ben Berndt did an absolutely AMAZING job with our wedding photos (e-pics, too)! I just posted some in my bio under Photography - Pro Pics. It was soooooo hard choosing which ones to post. I was a little worried weebly was going to get made the file sizes. Since it's a public site, I didn't include many photos with guests in them for privacy reasons, but there were a lot of really good family pictures, too. Please, take a stroll through my wedding day, you all certainly helped plan everything!

Re: Drum Roll Please....Pro-Pics!

• drdifabiodrdifabio member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow everything turned out beautifully!!! My favs were the pictures of you getting ready, the silhouette picture, the ones in the church...oh I can see how you had a hard time picking :). You both look so happy in the too! Congrats!
  • edited December 2011
    Absolutely amazing. I love all of your details! Your wedding came together so beautifully. Congratulations!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • kkaew816kkaew816 member
    edited December 2011
    Great pics! Who made your cake, I love it!
  • edited December 2011
    So gorgeous.  The getting ready pics are by far my favorite. You know how I LOVE that dress too!Ben did an awesome job.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    They're gorgeous!  I think my favorite is the black and white taken from ground-level, but I love them all :)
  • hkieslinghkiesling member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awww, thanks ladies!  Everything ran smoothly and the rain held off, so I guess I couldn't really ask for more. kk~My aunt made our cake.  She used to do cakes professionally, but now she's a food scientist (literally).  She works for a company in IL that develops food for big companies.  For example, if you want to sell frozen apple pie, you can't just stick an apple pie in the freezer and expect it to turn out right.  You have to play around with the ingredients and chemicals to get the taste and texture to turn out right.  That's what she does.  Not only did our cake look amazing, it tasted phenominal.  DH said that when we fed each other cake, he was going to smear it on my face, but after he had a bite, he couldn't bear to waste it!  We had chocolate with fudge, vanilla with raspberry, carrot cake with cream cheese frosting, chocolate and vanilla marble, and cheesecake with strawberry topping on the side.  Buttercream frosting for most of it. The flowers were all fresh.
    edited December 2011
    That's awesome that your aunt made your cake! Would you mind if I use the pic as my 'inspiration' and put it in my bio? I'd credit your photog.
  • edited December 2011
    Strange - I don't see anything under photography.Also - your bio always opens in the blog window vs another window.....why is that?
  • edited December 2011
    Gorgeous Heather!!  Everything looks beautiful (including you)!!  The one where you are dancing and he's bending over to kiss you is my fav.Looks like the garter removal was a lot of fun - I like the Do Not Enter sign!
  • edited December 2011
    Aw Heather your pictures are beautiful! I love the colors in the outdoor pictures!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    kk~  feel free to use the picture, but please credit Ben Berndt Photography.   kc ~ If you click on Photography, there should be a pull down menu that lists e-pics, non-pro pics, and pro-pics.  Choose pro-pics.  I don't know why it opens in the knot, that happens sometimes with other bios, too.  Try right clicking on the link and choose "open in new tab" or "open in new window."
  • supersalwasupersalwa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful pictures! I love the bright orange crinny :) Congrats!
  • Bimbi284Bimbi284 member
    edited December 2011
    Seriously.There are no words! Everything looked amazing!!! Ben did a fantastic job capturing your day. Love all of the little details!!
  • threemarie24threemarie24 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am a sap... you've got me to tear up a bit. I am so excited everything turned out perfectly, and with such personality, congrats again! Oh and YUP loved the photo wall.
    imageimage

Congrats to my super sweet BFPB, veronicafvr, She's a SEP '11 momma

Married bio ? follow my boring blog Follow Me on Pinterest

First Comment
    edited December 2011
    :D  It's such a proud moment to show off all the hard work.  Totally worth it though.  I teared up a bit too, the first time I looked through them.  There's so many more good ones.  I might try to add some more this weekend.  My hand tired loading everything individually into weebly. And, for those who liked the photowall, it just happens to be for sale if anyone is interested in having it for themselves.
    edited December 2011
    Heather-I might be interested in your photo wall, can you email me? kkwickman at hotmail dot comThanks!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    those look great, I love the one with the grey sky, it looks awesome! I am jealous I don't think I will see mine for a few more months still!!
  • jamipoo79jamipoo79 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Those are beautiful pics! Congrats!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies.  I don't have too many AW moments left!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards