Hawaii

I'm BACK and pics!!!!

Hi everyone!!! I am finally back from an AMAZING wedding and an even more dreamy honeymoon :) 3 weeks in Hawaii was blissful and so hard to come back from! I am officially Mrs. Smith and couldn't be happier!! I never thought it would feel different once we got married (we have been together so long and have already been living together over 2 years)...but it totally feels so different...I don't know what it is, but my sense of love and wonderment has been uplifted in ways I never knew possible. Oh, and I have become a complete sap too (can you tell!) The wedding was beyond what I ever expected! I have so many DYI pics to show you guys once I upload photos of them all!! Olowalu was BEYOND my dreams... seriously, it blew me away with is beauty and rustic charm. I filled my wedding with vintage mason jars and lots of burlap (I brought over 8 boxes!!), which fit the property to a T :) It really was just magic that place...to all the future Olowalu brides, you will be beyond in love with this setting! So, I don't have any of my professional photos yet, but my uncle passed me along his online album that he created from his personal camera. They are pretty good too so I am passing along for some sneak peek eye candy :) and I will post the pro pics once the get here!! Here is the link: http://tinyurl.com/yhkuosc Vendor reviews will be up in a bit too as well as some new stuff for sale :) I missed my knotties!! Happy to be back to my guilty pleasure :) xo Kels

Re: I'm BACK and pics!!!!

• edited December 2011
    I popped over here before heading out to dinner and what a surprise! Welcome back!! Love your new siggy pic and I quickly looked through your uncle's pics -- GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS!!! You looked gorgeous, LOVE your dress and you look stunning in it, you guys look so happy and your day just looked amazing!!!! Congrats!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome back and congrats!!!  The wedding looks absolutely perfect and you all look so beautiful!  Your Uncle did a great job taking pictures too!
  • edited December 2011
    oh beautiful!!! such amazing photos. you looked gorgeous! cannot wait to see more!
    ryan and jennifer |august 10, 2009| lanikuhonua phase II
  • PugRollsPugRolls member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh man, everything looks just gorgeous!  Makes me want to go back to Olowalu and get married all over again.  :)
  • madstaylormadstaylor member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    love the pics, beautiful!!!on your stuff for sale, i love the bracelet! can you email me how you would like payment? and are the pearls a white or a cream/off white? Thanks doll. maddie . m . taylor @ gmail dot com
  • AngelshannAngelshann member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome back!!! Your pics are so gorgeous and you look amazing!! I'm glad you had a perfect day and the weather was awesome!
  • edited December 2011
    KELSEY!!! You look BEAUTIFUL!!! I loved the dress you ended up getting, and you both look incredibly happy. SO CUTE! I'm really happy for you :)
  • ginajadeginajade member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hooray congrats! The pictures of you guys cuddling on the wooden chair are so adorable.  You guys look terrific!
  • diorgrl8diorgrl8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    welcome back!!! soooo happy for you and you were such a beautiful bride, actually you and your hubby are one gorgeous couple! thanks for sharing your special day with all of us, it definitely looked like magic. Cannot wait to see the pro pics too! CONGRATS KKakes! :)
  • laabethlaabeth member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow, what stunning pics! Love your dress! CONGRATS!
    TTC since 3/2010 Off BCP 2008 B/W = Good
    HSG 6/24/2011 = Clear S/A = Decrease in Morph due to meds
    First RE appt = 8/24/2011 Lap on 9/16/2011
    Dx = Endo and possible blocked tube
    Natural Cycle due to Cyst
    S/PAIF Welcome!
    My (non 3t!) Blog
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • ETweetETweet member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations Kelsey!!!! I just thinking about you the other day and thought that you two had decided to run away together and never come back. You're pics are absolutely beautiful and you look stunning!!! It sounds like your wedding was the day of your dreams. Can't wait until I can see Olowalu for my own. So happy for you girl! Thanks for sharing your special day with us!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • maui2011maui2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats and welcome back Kelsey!!! Your wedding looked amazing...everyone was glowing and everything looked perfect inlcuding the bride and broom of course.  Thank you sooo much for sharing your beautiful photos.  Loved the dress! Can't wait to see more. Glad you both had the bestest day. J. :-)
  • edited December 2011
    congrats!!! gorgeous pictures!
  • JanineRMJanineRM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome back!!  You look so gorgeous in your pics! I can't wait to see more!
  • edited December 2011
    Congratulations!  You look beautiful and everything looks amazing.  Can't wait to see the rest of your pics!
  • aliblualiblu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Gorgeous! I love the pictures on the wooden chair, so cute! You looked beautiful, the whole wedding was beautiful!
    AliBlu | 6.8.2011 | My Bio-Updated 3/3
    Visit Maui.Weddings.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • pbkmompbkmom member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Absolutely gorgeous!! I've been thinking of you and how it all went... thanks for sharing and can't wait to see more! How did you like Billy? We have him booked as well. So glad you were happy with Olowalu!Congrats!
  • edited December 2011
    Oh KELSEY!!! AMAZING. Just, you look lovely (and yay to finally seeing the dress!) and your man looks dapper and Olowalu looks stunning.
  • KKakesKKakes member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awe thanks guys!! Such sweet words :) I am still trying to pretend that I am in Maui and not Manhattan!!!! :)
  • mauidandymauidandy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WOW!!! Your wedding was absolutely gorgeous, and the dress you decided on was perfect- it looked like it was made just for you! Congratulations, I was so excited to see you were back and look through your pictures. Love everything, and really can't wait to see the rest!
    andrea and ryan . june 2010 . maui.olowalu
    My Planning Bio
  • amyj513amyj513 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow! Your pics are gorgeous!!  The dress is perfect!  You two look like Betty and Don Draper from Mad Men!!
  • edited December 2011
    Ok, so I totally squealed when I saw you were back and saw your pics--FI was like WTH is going on?  So then I made him sit and look at your beautiful pics. Seriously, you and FI--I mean DH!!!!!--look straight out of a mag--beautiful, glowing with such love and happiness...the weather looked perfect, you guys looked perfect...everything just looked so perfect!  :)  I can't wait to see and read more.I love your hair and the beautiful flower!  And the wedding sign!  And I can't wait to see your burlap and mason jars!  Your dress, so gorgeous!More, more, more! Hee hee.Welcome back Mrs. Smith, so happy your day was lovely!
    image imageimage Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Oh my.  Congratulations on your marriage.  Your wedding looked amazing!  You were a gorgeous bride... and everything looks like it came straight out of a magazine!  Beautiful.
  • machan2010machan2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow!  Everything looks so beautiful!!!  Looks like you had an amazing day!  Congrats!!!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • AJAALEXANDRIAAJAALEXANDRIA member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am AMAZED at how beautiful your wedding was; and YOU were gorgeous!!! Congratulation!! I am getting married next summer and was curious as to whether you need anyone to take any of that burlap/mason jars off your hands:) I would love to buy them from you, if you plan on parting with that decor.... Again, CONGRATULATIONS on a stunning wedding- you can tell there was a ton of great energy and love love love among your family/friends!!
  • edited December 2011
    You look absolutely gorgeous and so happy on your day! Welcome back and congrats!
  • edited December 2011
    What a gorgeous wedding!  You guys look so happy.  COngrats!  BTW, I love your dress :)
  • edited December 2011
    I was so excited to get back and see your post! All the pics made me smile. You looked so natural and radiant. I can't get over your dress--the back is stunning. You guys are such a gorgeous couple, but even more than that you could see the love and happiness in your faces. I can't wait to see more of the details. It all looked so beautiful and effortless. Congrats and welcome back!!!
  • jrossbjrossb member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OH my you were so BEAUTIFUL!!!! I am so jealous on how everything turned out!!! I do have a question though I was looking through the pictures the flowers on your aisle what are they??? I am trying to decided what to do .. I am having a VERY VERY small beach wedding like under 10 people total and I want to make a aisle of flowers so can tell where to walk :) I like what you did that way they are eaiser to pick up when we leave. Congrats on your wedding!!!! Everything looked beautiful  
  • edited December 2011
    Oh Kelsey!  You look stunning!!!!  And your dress looks amazing on you!  Congrats girl!  Can't wait to see more pics!  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards