Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

**kristigiles**

My PA and I are doing them the 14th as well! Maybe I will run into you. I think we'll get there more in the afternoon around 2-ish. I have pre-marital counseling at 11 and want to get my makeup done before pics.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: **kristigiles**

• kristigileskristigiles member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yup I'll be there!! I'm super nervous though... I just talked to him and asked him to send me a link to some pictures he's done before so hopefully that'll help give me some ideas. I'm not sure if I'm going to bring anyone though because I dont want to make them feel awkward... am I thinking too hard about it?? lol
    August 14, 2010 image*PLANNING* *MARRIED*
  • edited December 2011
    Probably :) J/K I think it's totally normal to be nervous. Can you email me that link when he sends it to you? akwra at hotmail.comThanks!My PA is doing a session as well for her hubby. It's my gift for her. I am nervous also, but probably more excited. It's hard to explain, but I don't see myself anywhere near the way I really am so seeing these pics will hopefully really help me to see the way others see me so my mind can adjust. That is one of the major reasons I want to do a boudoir session, besides the fact that my FI will LOVE it!What time are you thinking you might get there?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • kristigileskristigiles member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    my fiance will leave for work at about 1pm, so probably not until after that so that he doesn't suspect anything! What are you going to bring to wear? He said to bring a lot of stuff
    August 14, 2010 image*PLANNING* *MARRIED*
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards