Arizona-Phoenix

Molly Rose's work

I know a few people suggested Molly Rose for makeup and was wondering if anyone had pictures of the makeup she did for you she only has one sample on her site and doesn't have any photos from her brides to send right now. I want to make a decisions and book someone pretty soon so I was hoping maybe some of you could help. She offered to send me names of brides I can contact but thought I'd ask here first :)

Re: Molly Rose's work

• edited December 2011
    So far I have only had my trial with her but she was wonderful.  I didn't take any pictures of the trial but I am getting married in less than 2 weeks (Nov. 8) so I will post some pictures for you when I get them back.
  • edited December 2011
    I had tried to book with Molly but she was horrible at returning emails/calls. I ended up using Katy with Couture makeup and I HIGHLY recommend her. She was amazing to work with and my whole bridal party raved about her. Her website is couturemakeup.com Brenda and Phillip 10-10-2009
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • azmpnkeyazmpnkey member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used her and LOVE her.  She did mine and my sisters (bridesmaids).  If you go to www.aligirlphotography.net  my wedding is Lisa & Jasen.  She just put our album on her blog and there are a few great close ups of my makeup.  You won't be unhappy with her, I promise!
  • stahlopstahlop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's funny because I can't get Katy from Couture to answer my emails after she had to cancel our trial due to illness.  Does anyone now Molly Rose's prices?  I don't see anything on her site.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    This is the price quote I got back in August.  Please don't quote me just in case prices have changed.  Oh, and my trial was $50 total for hair and makeup. Bride: Make-up Application = $125.00 (includes false eyelashes and airbrush) Hair Styling = $100.00 Combination = $200.00 (both make-up application and hair styling)   Bridesmaids/Mother of the Bride/Mother of the Groom: Make-up Application = $75.00 Hair Styling = $75.00 Combined = $100.00 (both make-up application and hair styling)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards