Arizona-Phoenix

Make up artist help!

I need help finding a make up artist!  I had one lined up for a trial, but first she got sick and then when I tried to reschedule I never heard from her again.  Any suggestions?  I'm looking for someone to do airbrush make up for me and my bridal party for under $600.  Thanks for the help.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Make up artist help!

• CStenzelCStenzel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Contact Debbie Verver - She is AMAZING and very reasonable...debbieverver@gmail.com.
  • edited December 2011
    I recommend Katy Davis with Couture Makeup. Her website is couturemakeup.com She is amazing to work with and right around your budget, Brenda and Phillip 10-10-2009
  • stahlopstahlop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Katy is the one that I've been trying to get back in touch with.  She's not responding to my emails. I will try Debbie.  Does she have a website?
  • CStenzelCStenzel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am not sure if she has a website - She was actually recommended to me by another makeup artist who was WAAAAAY out of my budget. She's very good at getting back to you via email, though, so she'd probably be able to tell you right away if she had a website for you to check out.
  • edited December 2011
    allison pynn.  great and priced well.   www.makeupaz.com
  • Fondue IIFondue II member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Adriana Fontes does gorgeous work. My bridesmaids, my mom, and I were all very happy with how we looked for my wedding. She did all five of us and stuck around for touch-ups until after the ceremony for around $450. I just noticed that you want airbrushed makeup, which I don't think she does, but you might want to ask to be certain. www.adrianafontes.com
  • edited December 2011
    I am using Adriana Fontes. She is super sweet and very talented! She totally worked with my hectic schedule to find a time to do a consultation...and she's priced decently
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards