Florida-Central Florida

**POLL**

As we all know, Charisma has left due to the nature of her new job. She has been such a huge asset to us for quite a while, now, and I miss her! Due to the nature of the knot rules. vendors are not allowed to post on the boards. However, there *IS* a grey area for brides who are vendors, and they are allowed to post as long as they do not advertise their job. I know some other girls on here work in industry-related jobs, but as long as they don't use this board to shamelessly promote themselves, I personally don't care what they do for a living! Sometimes those "experts" in their respective fields give the best advice.So...here is a poll for you ladies. Do you want Charisma to come back and post as a recently married lady? This is a flame-free poll and nobody will be mad at anybody for their response.Choices:A) YES! I miss Charisma and don't think the board would be the same without her. I'd like her to pop in and give advice sometimes and just not ever discuss her job. Also, we need her to help Jessica plan g2gs!B) NO. I think Charisma is an amazing person but I think that she did the right thing by leaving and that it would be complicated if she posts. (Be aware that there are other girls on here who could be considered vendors but they behave themselves and most of you have no idea who they even are!)C) I don't know wtf you are talking about and don't care who stays or leaves.

Re: **POLL**

• edited December 2011
    A) YES! I miss Charisma and don't think the board would be the same without her. I'd like her to pop in and give advice sometimes and just not ever discuss her job. Also, we need her to help Jessica plan g2gs!
  • edited December 2011
    I am somewhere between A and C.  What happened to Charisma- bring her back!!!!!
  • edited December 2011
  • skhynesskhynes member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure how I feel, but choice C made me LOLThe only thing that makes me a little worrysome is if she books girls on the boards and they promote her.  That seems like a little bit of a gray area.   Honestly, I love Charisma, so I don't really mind if she posts, it just opens the door for some critisicm.  It probably wouldn't be a big deal though.
    Claire Elisabeth born at 27w1d on 2/20/11
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Blonde407Blonde407 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A but I don't "need" her help lol  The first 2 gtg's were a huge success and it was only me that planned them LOL
    **Blog Sale - UPDATED 04/03/2012**
    First weight loss goal - 40lbs... DONE! Second weight loss goal - 17lbs... LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • edited December 2011
    A although I don't even know what her new job is. I'm out of the facebook loop!
  • AileeneGAileeneG member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A- I think that as long as a person is here for support with an upcoming wedding or to participate as a recent bride, they can be very valuable resources to others looking for ideas or help. Personally, I don't think there is an issue with it as long as the person is not using the board to advertise or bash their competitors.
  • edited December 2011
    I really like Charisma but personally my choice is B :(
  • skhynesskhynes member
    edited December 2011
    After careful consideration I have ammended my answer!  If there are already other "vendors" who actively post on here, but just don't discuss their jobs, then it would be unfair for Charisma to have to leave as well.  As long as she doesn't solicit clients, it's fine with me.
    Claire Elisabeth born at 27w1d on 2/20/11
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • cjbwifey2010cjbwifey2010 member
    edited December 2011
    A) YES! I miss Charisma and don't think the board would be the same without her. I'd like her to pop in and give advice sometimes and just not ever discuss her job. Also, we need her to help Jessica plan g2gs!I miss her!
  • SRivera09SRivera09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A)  Charisma's great!  I would think as long as she doens't promote herself there wouldn't be a problem.
  • BananaMustangBananaMustang member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My vote is A....my only note would be that.... 1) Charisma not promote or advertise herself as a vendor on the board (This is something I don't think we'd have to worry about as I know she'd never do this) 2) Girls who book Charisma need to follow the same type of boundaries....They can do vendor reviews, but no "advertising"... All in all, I miss her!
  • edited December 2011
    so now I'm curious, what type of wedding related new job does she have?
  • edited December 2011
    oh yea - i would agree that people who use her need to understand boundaries.  For instance  "hey charisma, just confirming out appointment" is unacceptable but reviews, or saying who their DOC if asked would be ok.
  • vedikavedika member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Cheryl: She's opening her own wedding planning/photography business before the end of the year or for the new year.
  • edited December 2011
    ah thats awesome, good for her. I'd still vote A, but with the same stipulations others have already mentioned
  • edited December 2011
    I vote A.  I have a feeling she's lurking and I would rather have people participate than lurk!
  • edited December 2011
    A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• edited December 2011
    Definetely A with the prior....clarifications?...in mind! :)
  • SarahSmile23SarahSmile23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    well, she would obviously be discreet about that stuff if she had knottie brides. and vendor-client convos would definitely take place off-board. i doubt she would post once her business really takes off. but right now, i don't see her being any different than the 3+ other "vendors" who post  on here as real knottie brides. odds are, you are reading this and going, "wait, who else is a vendor?" haha. this is because they are discreet and never discuss their work. instead, they are here to ask questions and provide support for others.
  • edited December 2011
    Well of course A...she is a smart and classy lady and I am sure she knows how to balance her professional and personal life by now...Charisma...if you are reading this (which I would totally be doing if I were you!! ) lol!....I wish you the best of luck in your exciting new adventures!!! And I hope to meet you in person someday at a G2G!
  • eviegrl42eviegrl42 member
    edited December 2011
  • Theresa626Theresa626 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes, I'd like her to come back.
  • edited December 2011
  • sunflowr0803sunflowr0803 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I vote A, as well! :)
    ? Kristen & Austin ~ Married 07.04.09 ? Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    a of course!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    A :) I think Charisma has always been impartial & diplomatic about anything on the board. Vendors, drama, trolls, etc. I think as long as she continues doing what she does best but doesn't let her new work interfere with her role, there's no reason she can't be here. :) & I think any brides who would use her (like other pps said) would be more than welcome to post reviews but not strict advertisements. But I also feel like Charisma & the rest of us would notice any blatant "ad" posts.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards