Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Printing for DIY paper products

Hey Ladies - I don't normally post here since our wedding is in WI, but I have a local question. We are DIYing pocketfold invites, programs, etc. What local printing businesses can you recommend for having my stuff printed and cut? Minneapolis/west metro is ideal. Thanks!

Re: Printing for DIY paper products

• edited December 2011
    I've heard Postnet has great prices and good service and quality. Once we get our paper for that part now that we changed colors I will take them to Postnet because my printer doesn't do well with the stardream paper.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • flower_loverflower_lover member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had our printing done at Office Depot in Centennial Lakes in Edina. We did *not* have Stardream paper, and that made it a lot easier as many places do not have the equipment to print on it.They did a super job at Office Depot and the prices and service were great. We also had them cut the paper for the invites, programs, etc. We'd thought about doing this ourselves but it took them a matter of minutes to do it and it was very inexpensive.
  • joe&laurajoe&laura member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've heard really good things about PostNet and we plan to print ours there too.  I just got quotes from the Blaine location.  For regular paper/cardstock, it's $0.12 per side for black and $0.79 for color.  On stardream/metallic paper, it is $0.20 for black and $0.99 for color.  They also will cut the invitations and the prices seemed very reasonable for that too.
  • edited December 2011
    We used the Highland Park/St. Paul location of PostNet.  I know they do have some West Metro locations as well.They were reasonably priced and very efficient.  I loved all the printing we had done there.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards