Arizona-Phoenix

Ceremony/Reception sites

I need help, I am trying to plan our wedding in the Phoenix area from Northern CA and I am having trouble finding an affordable site.  We are looking for a place that we can do both the ceremony and reception and would like to bring in our own vendors.  We need to be able to have around 200 people and I haven't been able to find anything for under 8500!  Any suggestions would be very much appreciated!

Re: Ceremony/Reception sites

• NillaWafer10NillaWafer10 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Val Vista Lakes is a ceremony and reception site in Gilbert.  They accommodate up to 200 people, and allow you to bring in any vendors you like.  Their prices are posted on their website.  The rental rate is $5,580 for a Friday night or Saturday, and $2,580 for Sunday through Thursday.  The place is really nice and has a nautical theme.  Definitely worth checking out.www.valvistalakes.org
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    I got married at The Windmill and it was under you 8500 budget. They do allow outside vendors as well as those they recommend. I used all outside vendors. Thier website is thewindmillaz.com
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • stahlopstahlop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Is your price just for the venue or for all that goes with it as well?  We're getting married at the Orange Tree Golf Resort.  To rent the venue (for both ceremony and reception) I think it came to around $7000.  They provide the food and everything as well, but that's not included in the $7000.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • lefoxcateringlefoxcatering member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Windmill is an outstanding venue check on the website as they have tastings and open house.......... Thewindmillaz.com
  • edited December 2011
    Hi lefoxcatering, The fact that you aren't trying to conceal that you're a vendor/work for a vendor leads me to believe you aren't aware of the rules, one being the fact that vendors aren't allowed to post on these boards soliciting business. Your post has been reported. Kindly stop posting on this board.
  • edited December 2011
    We are getting married at the Embassy Suites Tempe. It is extremely affordable and beautiful. I'm not sure what you can/cant bring, but in my opinon, it's worth a shot. You should give them a call. Website: www.embassysuitestempe.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards