Florida-South Florida

Make up by Marz/ Hair by Claudia?

Hey,I am going to have a trial with both of them in December, has anyone here had any experience with either of them?  Thanks,Christine

Re: Make up by Marz/ Hair by Claudia?

• jlr557jlr557 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just used both of them for my hair and make up last weekend for my TTD session and they were awesome!!!!!!!  Claudia did my hair really curly but it fell becuase it freaking rained so much but it was great!  Marz is awesome and a lot of fun, she spent most of the morning with me during our photo shoot.  Tell them Jayme from the TTD said hi!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • ctellez4ctellez4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I will tell them! Thank you both. By the way your pics are beautiful. you look great in all of them! Also, where did you get your table numbers? They seem super affordable and also nice. Did they come in other colors?
  • edited December 2011
    I just did my makeup with Marz for my engagement session. I think she did a great job and she was very fun also. I usually have trouble with people doing my makeup but my FI loved it. Pics from my session should be up next week on acunaphotography.com next week so u can see the results. BTW Jamie I was telling David how your makeup looked amazing and your eyes really popped in his pics!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards