• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
September 2010 Weddings

I simply cannot stop laughing at this.

I love someecards, hahaha.
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: I simply cannot stop laughing at this.

• PS: Good game last night Yanks fans! I am disappointed but confident since we're bringing it home, lol. :]
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • That is very funny! I loved the Alicia and Jay Z performance...and of course the game. Should be a good weekend of baseball!
  • I have to admit I was super-disappointed on Wednesday when I looked at the schedule for FOX and saw that it was gonna be baseball and not Glee. This is the worst thing about sports...they always interfere with the good shows!
    Me: 26 DH: 32
    TTC since 08/2010
    Anovulatory since at least 12/2010 (probably longer, unDx)
    Dx PCOS 3/2012
    SA 5/25/12--normal
    June 2012--50mg clomid+TI--BFN
    July 2012--50mg clomid+Ovidrel+TI--BFN, lining at 5mm
    August 2012--5mg femara+Ovidrel+TI
  • Sorry to disappoint Amanda, but October/playoffs/WS > regularly schedule programming, haha.   How is Glee, btw? I saw commercials for it & it looks funny but I have yet to watch an episode!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • It's pretty funny. You should catch up on hulu before the new episodes start next month. It's about the kids in high school (obviously) and their teacher and his wife who kind of never left high school.
    Me: 26 DH: 32
    TTC since 08/2010
    Anovulatory since at least 12/2010 (probably longer, unDx)
    Dx PCOS 3/2012
    SA 5/25/12--normal
    June 2012--50mg clomid+TI--BFN
    July 2012--50mg clomid+Ovidrel+TI--BFN, lining at 5mm
    August 2012--5mg femara+Ovidrel+TI
  • Stef---- I don't get it..... :o/

Datsyuks & Ferdy- We Go Together Like...

• Ferdy - Cliff Lee tore up the yankees on the wednesday game...it was ugly!
  • He's the Phils' pitching machine. He got through the whole game & was STILL going.+ he is adorable.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • My favorite was his lack of expression throughout the game...like no big deal I am just on fire.
  • like no big deal I am just on fire. LMAO! I know - I honestly think he either could have kept going and/or started yesterday's game!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • That would have been hilarious! Is he pitching game 4? I haven't checked.
  • Datsyuk's - I completely agree about Glee, I was grumbling about the World Series.  Can't it be on some OTHER channel???
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • lsv - probably! .. at least I hope, lol. Who's pitching for you Saturday & Sunday?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I will hand it to you Stef.. Cliff Lee was great. Pedro, on the other hand, should be banned from baseball. He is a wacko and I can't stand him!This weekend will be good though!
  • Agree I hate pedro...well I hate anyone who will hit someone just to prove a point. But anyways!!pitching line ups:Sat: Petit and HamelsSun:Sabathia and BlantonMon: ? and Lee
  • I know this is bad coming from a Phillies fan & all, but I friggin' can't stand Hamels.I do like Martinez though - is this because of when he threw down that Yanks coach back in '03? In all honesty, I understand he's elderly, but that probably would've been my initial reaction too if I saw someone charging at me. :\
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • God I hope the Phillies win the game tomorrow night!
  • Steff, great post!  I love it!  I actually LOL'd!  I've gotta say, I'm a Red Sox fan at heart(and yes, it was a terrible season this year, I actually didn't watch much after the all star break), so I love to watch people beat up on the Yankees (sorry Yankee fans).  But, I have genuinely been interested in the Phillies all year!  A co-worker is from Philly and he's the one person in the office that I can have a sensible baseball conversation with.  I'm a HUGE baseball fan, enjoy watching pretty much anyone actually.  Those who hate Pedro, you can't deny he's a great pitcher, especially at his age...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards