Michigan-Detroit

Favors.....

Did any of you ladies get your favors from online or can you rec a good and trustable website... TIAsorry if this question was asked before... i couldnt seem to find anything on it and it's still way to early for my brain to be awake

Anniversary

TTC since March 2011
DX: MFI
Taking a break from being poked and prodded

Re: Favors.....

• edited December 2011
    What kind of favors are you looking for? We are doing ours online but we're doing caramel apples.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    we really don't have anything particular in mind just something with reasonable pricing cause we will need alot of them. 

Anniversary

TTC since March 2011
    DX: MFI
    Taking a break from being poked and prodded
  • edited December 2011
    I have heard good reviews about truffle trolley. I know quite a few girls used them and it was under $2 a person.
    Trying for #1 since 5/2010
    12/2010-hysteroscopy done to remove uterine polyps
    6/2/11=BFP!!!!
    EDD 2/12/12
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
  • leeshab1982leeshab1982 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do you know if you want something edible or a keepsake?  I think it depends on what type of direction you want to go in.  The girls on here have done lots of fun stuff for favors and I'm sure could point you in the right direction if you wanted to narrow it down a bit. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I am getting mine from a seller on etsy, theskinyourein.  She is making us very nice, fancy looking bars of soap in a custom scent and color for $0.50 each, and only $10 to ship it all!  I'll design the packaging myself so we can include our monogram and our own personalized "thank you" message, but we should easily come in under $1/favor.  There are many things on etsy that are very reasonable in price, yet unique b/c they're hand made.  If you can't find what you're looking for at a price you like, try doing an alchemy request.  Basically, you create a post where you describe what you're looking for and the price you want to pay, and sellers bid.  If they know you're ordering large quantities for a wedding, they will cut you a deal.  Some sellers even offered to do my favors below cost if I agreed to advertise their website somewhere on the favors. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards