Wedding Etiquette Forum

zomg

I successfully made baked ziti!  And it was incredible!This is a momentous day.
BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: zomg

• Awwww you're growing up so fast.
  • Congrats!I sorta know the feeling...I made baby back ribs for football viewing last week and people are still talking about it. I love cooking.
  • I knew it would turn out!
  • I, on the other hand, am eating a Freschetta frozen pizza. I am envious of your domestic prowess :)
  • Congratulations!
    imageimage
    Our Story MAJORLY UPDATED 8/6/09
    Wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?
  • Yay!  I love your enthusiasum!
  • I am envious of your domestic prowess :)bwahahaha, that's the first time anyone ever said that to me.  I'm not sure I believe it...

• Being knocked up has done good things for me.  It's sad that it took me almost 31 years (my bday is in 11 days!) to make that.

• teehee! I totally am though. I have had no motivation to cook lately.
  • Nov 10? That's my birthday too!
  • Holy crap, opal!  I don't know many other ppl born on Nov. 10!  I used to love having Veteran's Day off because I could always have sleepover parties on my bday.  Now I like it because I can drink.But now I'm knocked up and can't drink, but it doesn't matter since we don't get it off here in Arkansas.

• That's funny--I shared my birthday with a bunch of classmates. I've always loved having Veteran's Day off too. Sorry you don't! I'm sure you'll find something fun to do anyway.
  • My uncle and 1 girl I went to HS with were the only people I ever knew of to have that bday.We have this Friday off because we have conferences on Thursday night, so that'll be nice.  And it's close enough, so it counts, lol.

• Well, that's cool anyway. Got any plans yet? I think FI and I are just going to go out for a nice dinner. I desperately want to go swing dancing too, but I'm still rehabbing a torn MCL. It pretty much sucks.
  • Nope, no plans.  It's a school night, so we'll see.  Swing dancing sounds fun!

• Sucrets, I totally thought of you today. We had our e-pcis done and we did a bit of a 'theme' for them. We went to a really old theatre. We had previously told our photographer that our song was 'Don't Stop Believin'. When we were in front of the theatre, she pulled out her iPhone and started playing Glee's version for us!
    "In the old days my ass would be in your back yard picking cotton, so excuse me if I don't put much stock in how f*cking awesome the old days were." -Nuggs
  • Amazing!  And I'm honored, lvb.  :)  Isn't it funny that we think of random interwebz ppl?  I do that a lot, too.When do we get you see epics?  You better AW them up when you get them!

• Omg! We're out at a huge trick or treating lane and allll the houses are all done up. I just saw a lit up candy van And a bridezillas house! Yes, I got pics! And I will post some teasers tonight! AND I had dinner with Squirly!
    "In the old days my ass would be in your back yard picking cotton, so excuse me if I don't put much stock in how f*cking awesome the old days were." -Nuggs
  • Holy shiit, lvb, that sounds like a pretty awesome day!

• I'm not gonna lie, its one of the best days I've had in awhile. I'm in such a good mood,and fi has been really extra great all day. And we're on our way to see Paranormal Activity for him :)
  • Enjoy!

• LVB has a pic (complete with margaritas) on her camera.  We had a very good time.  I can't wait to see the e-pics after seeing the super-cute hair that went with them!
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • Oh - and that bridezillas house was pretty funny (FI and I went a couple of days ago).  FI liked the disco house the best.
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • Aww thanks Squirly! It was kinda mushed on one side cause we crashed right after the pictures. I want to go back to hilcrest after the movie. It was the coolest Halloween thing I've ever seen!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards