Snarky Brides

Happy Halloween!

What is everyone doing for halloween?Mountain and I decided to go see SAW 6 which was not as good as the others, sadly, but still quite watching-worthy.He made me bring my laptop so he could harvest his Farmville crop or something like that. I told him he has a serious problem.But he told me I was addicted to the knot, and this is true.Now we are going to a corn maze so I can go through it and someone comes at me with a chainsaw, so I cry.I've decided I would be horrible in defending myself, because when I get spooked I just sob. Not a good defense.Happy Halloween as I type and Mountain drives down I-90! Weird feeling.

Re: Happy Halloween!

• Who the eff is Mountain? And you brought your laptop to the movies? To play Facebook games? What?

Husbands should be like Kleenex: Soft, strong, and disposable.
  • Yeah that's foffing weird. I also love when randoms post as if we know them intimately
  • Sorry Mountain is what I call my fiance and he has a problem so after the movie he had to harvest his Farmville crop on my computer.Now we are driving to a corn maze.
  • Yes, that is a serious problem. Moreso than the name Mountain.

• I disagree. We like new people, but expect to be moCHed when you post ridiculous things.
  • You're right, where are my manners? How did Mountain get his name? In crazy internet rehab?

• I still don't get what's with the eerie cemetery pic.  I can't stand the Saw movies.  I don't understand their appeal at all.  It kind of grosses me out that anyone could enjoy that sort of thing.But hey!  Enjoy that corn maze!
  • I read your whole post as if you were talking really really fast. Now I think you're on speed. In a corn maze.
  • Tara! Are you still in the corn maze? You never came back! Guys, should I call the police? "TARA IS LOST IN A CORN MAZE OFF I-90! SEND HELP!"

• Corn maze was not scary because we went in the non-scary part unknowingly. It was cold. Nah Doug got his nickname for being in the woods all the time, or the mountains. He's actually very bad at this whole computer/internet thing but I found out that he wanted me to bring the computer because he is trying to beat his friend in ND to getting to level 20. So far he is losing. SAW is disturbing yes but I like thinking about "how could I apply brachial/femoral pressure to help this retarded person?" I appologize for randomly posting, but I didn't want to be a creepy lurker. About the picture of the soldier, that is my fiance and he is a huge WWII buff and has the outfits. So his comanding officer in the Army has a wife who is a professional photographer; she took the pic. I thought it was fitting for halloween times.
  • Yeah... serious problems when you're brining your laptop to a movie. We went TOT'ing my son had a meltdown, I yelled at Rich... it was all good.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • tarafire, why do you so "desperately deserve" a WWII 1940's themed wedding?  How long have you and Mountain been together?  Give us a little background to go along with the random stuff.
    Mucho likes purple nails and purple cupcakes
  • Are Kort and Batt nicknames or real names? Kort is cute but his parents are mean for making up a name that rhymes with snort. He wouldn't last a minute with me on the playground.Anyway, your dress is pretty.
    For less then ten cents a day, you can feed a hungry child.
  • We've been together for over almost 2 years. Batt's real name is Juan, but his nickname is Batt. Kort is a random name, but I guess is a family name. My mom said I desperatly deserve this kind of wedding and I looked at her like she was looney, but I thought it was kind of funny, so I have been pretending to be a bridezilla and saying I 'desperatly deserve' all of these things, although I don't really mean it. Now that I think about it, not a good idea to put it in a blog, doesn't come across the same way! Ah well. Thanks for the dress comment! I appreciate it.
  • I like tarafire and her random stories. We need more random, I think.
  • With context, the "desperately deserve" thing is actually kind of funny.
    Mucho likes purple nails and purple cupcakes
  • Thanks! I am quite random. Also, I will let you know I have a problem with adding things like an 'e' in 'desperately' if I don't think about it, so pardon my bad english in that part. Hmm, I think I shall add quotations in there, just so I don't sound like a bridezilla, but more of a sarcastic biitch. On a side note, I went shopping at the goodwill for wedding supplies. How amazingly classy is that? But we got AMAZING scotch glasses. And I bought my wedding shoes at Payless for $29.99. I should really post pictures. They're black and I love them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards