Wedding Etiquette Forum

Can I do ask me anything?

Cuz I'm kinda tipsy and it sounds really fun
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Can I do ask me anything?

• What football team do you root for?  College and NFL.
  • Navy - I don't really give a crap... I guess I'd say Cal Berkeley and 49ers.
  • Is that really your first name in your blog's, "About Me" section?
  • Where's your favorite place to travel?
  • Why are there no pictures of you in your bio?
  • What prompted you to Knot before you got engaged?  (Not being biitchy, I'm just curious)Have you guys set a date yet?
    two years!
    after two losses, now happily expecting baby #1 09.16.12
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Brie Fit Blog | BFP Chart
  • It helps if you answer the questions. :)
  • Yes, my first name is Chardonnay. There's no interesting story behind it, my mom just says it's a pretty name and she liked it :PMy favorite close destination is Santa Cruz, California, where our wedding is. I also really liked the Pacific Northwest.
  • Oh shoot, I got slow bc I was shopping for pink shoes for Navy! cacoffer - When I first started on TK I wanted to stay annonymous... I'm kind of scared of someone I know like watching everything I say... I dunno. Then I wanted to put my blog in my sig, so that threw everything off. I still don't want to put a picture of me in my sig. I feel like that makes it too easy to find me!Brie - Yes we've set the date for 9/18/10 :) We have the ceremony and reception sites booked, as well at the photog. We're meeting with officiants in a few weeks. I was here before I had the e-ring because we'd been together for 3 years... had talked about wedding/marriage-related things for a long time so it was just a matter of waiting for the official engagement.
  • Haha...thanks apple.
  • Whoa, Chardonnay?  I used to love the British series Footballers' Wives and one of the characters was named Chardonnay.  I totally haven't thought about that show in forever.  Good times!  (And congrats on setting the date.)
    two years!
    after two losses, now happily expecting baby #1 09.16.12
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Brie Fit Blog | BFP Chart
  • I've met 1 other Chardonnay in my life. She spelled it Chardoney. Totally wrong!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards