Florida-South Florida
Options

Alterations

Hey everyone....my gown came in this week and I need to get some alterations.  I was initially going to use the bridal salon but they are sooooo expensive and I am not sure they will be worth the price.  Does anyone have any recommendations on where to go to get alterations.  I am in Broward.Thanks!

Re: Alterations

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Where did you get your dress from? I know the salon I'm getting my dress from charges $400 for alterations, which is INSANE! I've heard a lot of good things about Reina... (alterations by reina). I think she's in Pompano.
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    bluebookbluebook member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Call Reina! She hasn't done my dress yet but she is a sweet lady and everyone here recommends her. She gave me a very good price compared to my salon. She's in Pompano Beach and her number is (954) 785-6222.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Manola's Alterations in Davie to get my alteration done for my wedding dress and all my bridemaids went to her as well. She was alot cheaper than Reina and she did amazing work and fast. The lady there is Teresa. Here is her number if you want to use her.6327 Stirling Rd, Davie  (954) 584-4517
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards