Wedding Etiquette Forum

No. Just no.

[url]http://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/25183909.aspx[/url](just a bad halloween costume...no worries)
BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: No. Just no.

• Eek. What is it that compels them over there to have such elaborate siggys?
  • damn it--she stole my idea for my next halloween costume.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Sorry, it posted thrice b/c tk is effed up.  I DDd the other 2, hopefully before anyone replied.The have tons of shiit in their sigs, but everything looks bigger compared to the full screen version over here.  I don't get how people told her it was CUTE!!!!!!  Ugh.

• Wow!Those girls that said it was cute have problems.  Or they are just complete liars.
  • Oh hell no. That is messed up. I don't want to see a random pregnant stomach walking around. In fact, I don't want to see that much of anyone's stomach.And is it just me or does the sig pic of the last poster look creepy? Am I the only one who thinks sonogram pics aren't really for public display?
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Oh, sono pics are quite common over there.  I was hoping that it wasn't just me that was repulsed by that.Alright, bedtime for me.  Night, ladies!

• Pregnant bellies gross me out for some reason.They're all bulging and stuff.
    ?imageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I think it's gross. I don't need to see a pregnant belly unclothed.
  • She looks fantastic as far as being in shape and all.  That being said, making the naked belly a part of my costume is definitely NMS.
    The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
    "So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!

• Ugh...if I'm pregnant next Halloween I know what I won't be wearing!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards