Snarky Brides

Another Saturday night and I ain't got nobody...

Who's around? We took our doorbell off (it's wireless) and turned off the lights because neither of us felt a) festive or b) like buying candy. Now I want candy.I think SNL should be a new episode as a gift to those of us home on Halloween. At least I went out last night, so I have that going for me!

Husbands should be like Kleenex: Soft, strong, and disposable.

Re: Another Saturday night and I ain't got nobody...

• For the longest time, we had no trick-or-treaters, then all of a sudden we were swamped.  We ran out of candy around 9, then turned out all the lights so no one else would come by.Now I'm watching I Love You Man while MrTummy does work.
  • I'm here mooski.  Just drinking my last few delicious Wisconsonian beers and watching the game.We went to a friend's house to give out candy.  We never get trick or treaters on our end of the village.  Boo.
  • It's weird, just about everyone on my FB list was talking about how they had significantly fewer trick or treaters this year. Another swine flu casualty?

• Maybe, they had swine flu trick-or-treating ettiquette on our local news this morning. 10/10/10 Bride!!
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I also noticed that there were significantly fewer houses with their lights on this year.  Not sure if it's the economy or because people had more interesting things to do on a Saturday night.  
  • kpink, do you type "10/10/10 bride!!" at the bottom of every post?

• Ha!  I was just going to ask that moo.  9/30/06 bride!! Yeah, I wouldn't have the patience for that.
  • Confession: I was one of Those Girls in a significantly slutty costume. One part of me was protesting and just kept hearing the girl from Mean Girls saying "I'm a mouse, duh!" but the other part of me really enjoyed it. Especially when it had the desired effect on the person I wanted it to. But still, I hate being That Girl.

• Yeah, Vickers, I'm trying to imagine typing my entire siggy at the bottom of every post I make.

• So the other night I had a semi AFSB dream.  I dreamt that something really funny happened to me while I was using the self check out at Walmart, and I was all excited about how I finally had a funny story to share, then I realized I couldn't tell you guys my story because I'd be too embarrased to admit that I was shopping at WalMart.I wonder if I was buying clothes or something, and that's what made me embarrased.  And I've never seen a self check out at a WalMart.  NOT THAT I SHOP THERE.  AND IF I DID, I WOULDN'T TELL YOU GUYS.I wish I had been doing the electric slide.  Boogie woogie woogie.
  • I may or may not have heard from somebody whose husband buys his automotive products at Wal-mart that they have self-checkouts. Also, from a completely different person who took a cake decorating class at a Michael's next to a Wal-mart and had no choice but to go in there and buy a diet coke. Maybe.

• You sexy minx you.  What was your costume?We drove by two pre-teen girls on the way to my friend's house.  One of them was waaaay too scantilly clad.   It made me sad.I need to dress up next year.  I think I was in college the last time I dressed up for Halloween.  I want to wear a really big, obnoxious, hard to maneuver costumer.  Maybe I'll be a refrigerator.
  • I was a corporate whore devil. Low-cut white button down, messed up tie, jacket, bright red bra underneath, leather mini, fishnet stockings, and red shoes. And devil horns.And apparently I am going out again tonight! I love being told these things 10 minutes before I have to leave when I didn't take a real shower this morning since I was at pizza bread's (my fling's nickname, thank Christin!) place and I don't like his shampoo.

• So you and Nate are still living together and hanging out.  As in trying to work it out, or still friends who haven't scraped the money together to separate yet?
    "As of page 2 this might be the most boring argument ever. It's making me long for Rape Day." - Mouse
  • Yeah I type it, I have read how to post the sig 20 times and as smart as I am it goes over my head. I'm book smart, not technology smart. But its really not a big deal. Everyone here loves to hear me say our date because of my accent. Not that they don't have one too! I guess my southern accent just trips them out when I say 10/10/10! 10/10/10 Bride!!!
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Ya know, I never was a whore for Halloween. I feel like I am missing out. I remember going out in college with one roomate dressed live catwoman and the other a vampire whore and I was a cow. Hmmph. Maybe next year. 7/19/09 Bride!!!
    For less then ten cents a day, you can feed a hungry child.
  • Yeah I type it, I have read how to post the sig 20 times and as smart as I am it goes over my head. I'm book smart, not technology smart. But its really not a big deal. Everyone here loves to hear me say our date because of my accent. Not that they don't have one too! I guess my southern accent just trips them out when I say 10/10/10! 10/10/10 Bride!!! You're fuuking weird and it's pissing me off this morning.
  • I guess my southern accent just trips them out when I say 10/10/10! Uh.  Huh.  Well, then.  Huh.
  • I'm pretty sure that you saying 10/10/10 pales in comparison to buddha saying double wide.
  • So far this October 2010'er pales in comparison to the great EliNicole.
  • I am now picturing her reading her posts out loud every time she types because I don't get what her accent and typing her wedding date every time have to do with one another. By the way, did anyone know there are now 2011 boards? Not very active yet but I think the November one is mostly 11/11/11 brides.
    I'm pretty sure it's pronounced your mom's a moron and if you didn't have your name legally changed by the age of 22, so are you. Unless you're from another continent. -Groomz
  • ::pours one out for EliNicole:: Man, I miss her.
    I bet her FUPA's name is Shane, like the gunslinger/drifter of literature.--HappyTummy
  • I'm book smartDoesn't that mean you can comprehend and apply knowledge you've read? And wouldn't that include directions on how to create a signature? So, maybe you're just not any kind of smart?
  • I feel ya Bethie. I feel ya.
  • [i]I'm pretty sure that you saying 10/10/10 pales in comparison to buddha saying double wide. [/i] Mammmmories....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards