Washington-Seattle

Sarack

FI and I met with Kelli today... 50% off delivery done! It was you right? I really hope so! Anyone want to say I referred them? =)

Re: Sarack

• edited December 2011
    If Kelli ever gets back to me, I will. I emailed her & she emailed me back asking when I'd be available to meet. I emailed her back and haven't heard from her again. It's been a week. Grrr.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    That happened with me too! Everything was great once we got there though! Was not happy with email communication though!
  • edited December 2011
    I was suprised because she got back to me the first time within a day or two, but now, nothing!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you therickson!!! :0) Yes it was me. I really appreciate it! :0)Jennyann- I think she prefers communication over the phone. I would definately give her a call. She is awesome and you will love her. the first time I emailed her she emailed right back and then I had to call her because it was taking too long. Now you'll have to say therickson referred you and then trisha (if she hasn't gone already) can say you. :0)I love the knot circle. It is very sweet!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • edited December 2011
    Wait did you book her? i just got an email that said you told her I referred you but you didnt' book. :0) Are you going to?
  • edited December 2011
    Yes, I just want to wait until payday! I liked both her and the cake!
  • edited December 2011
    Awesome! Completely understandable! :0) Thank you again!
  • edited December 2011
    I am making an appointment with her for a tasting on the 8th. I already mentioned to her about 3 people's names on here who all said I had to try her. Does that count? :)
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • edited December 2011
    haha. i guess you can see!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards