Florida-North Florida

Alterations...

I am trying to look into maybe getting some quotes from alterations here in Tallahassee and I was wondering where you ladies went to get your alterations done or where you are going to get them done? I have tried looking up reviews but I have only found one place that had a review regarding wedding dresses. I already asked Davids Bridal and they said they cant do it because it came from another dress store. Any suggestions? TIA!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Alterations...

• janedoe1113ajanedoe1113a member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wouldn't want to use Davids anyways.  That's where I bought mine and I'm looking for somewhere else.
  • edited December 2011
    Didn't you post this same question a few weeks ago?  I remember posting in another thread a few weeks back and giving a few different suggestions.
  • pag41989pag41989 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did?
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh wow I did! I guess my memory sucks. That was the post where I asked a question and I got like 20 replies about my grammar and maybe three about my actual question.
  • janedoe1113ajanedoe1113a member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Haha...good call Kristin.  I forgot about that thread.
  • edited December 2011
    I just remember writing a fairly long response (well, long for me) and right now I am too lazy to rewrite and also way too lazy to go find the orignal thread.  Were you able to find the thread pag with my suggestions?
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yeah I found it, thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards