Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Wedding Gown

Ok first I know no one is online but I have to just rant about this!So FI and I are having lunch today when I recieve an unexpected call from the bridal shop I ordered my gown. The lady forgot to put my order in and just found the check that I wrote! WTF??? Are you serious right now?!How did you forget to order my gown? I simply told the lady never mind, first thing Monday morning my stepmother will be there to get the check and we will not be needing their services any longer! I was so effing peeved it wasnt even funny! So it looks like dress number 2 won afterall. Im actually kind of relieved, because I couldnt get that dress out of my head and my dear cousin who wanted the same dress I wanted can now have it! Good luck getting it ordered!UGH!

Re: Wedding Gown

• Options
    EmilyBerdellEmilyBerdell member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh.My.God. Are you kidding?! That is insane, but I'm glad that it's going to work out for the best for you. Good luck with the second dress.
  • Options
    AMK2009AMK2009 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow!  I can't believe they forgot!  At least it works to your benefit though!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's crazy, I'm glad you told them not to bother ordering it.  That's one stress you don't need to have on you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    AP910AP910 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow! I can't believe that happened to you! I bet second dress is the dress for you anyway, and everything is working out the way it is supposed to. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    meagandptmeagandpt member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where did this happen at????????  Its good that your are in high spirits about it and are positive!!!!   I'm sure you'll be stunning on your wedding day!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow, craziness! When did you order it? I'm glad this is working out for you though, so you don't have to be conflicted anymore about ordering the other.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That is so horrible! I cant believe that.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had ordered the dress hmmm...Im thinking I ordered the gown on the 21st or the 22nd of October, but Im not sure since Im not home! Either way when I wrote a check for the deposit on my dress, it should have been ordered that day like the lady said it would be, but instead she just threw my wedding file off to the side with the check and that was it and just now found it! UGH! I will never in my life use Madelynns in Kansas for anything! Im a little upset, but I guess I take what life gives me and I try to make the best out of it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Things happen for a reason!
    CafeMom Tickers
    CafeMom Tickers
  • Options
    elishanbelishanb member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well maybe the second dress was meant to be afterall :)
    image.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards