Connecticut

Michael's Limo

Anyone used them? I was able to negotiate a great price with them for the limo and shuttle for OOT guests but wanted to see if there were any knottie reviews. Thanks!

Re: Michael's Limo

• dom922dom922 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I spoke to him on the phone and went their live to see the limos I wanted.  One didn't show up :-( I made it clear that this better not happen on my wedding day....lol!!!!  I told him I'd come back.  His prices were better than what I quoted with others.  I'm waiting on this Thursday's Bridal Show at the Stamford Holiday Inn to see if anyone has any specials better than what he quoted me.  Otherwise, I'll go back to renegotiate.  What limos were you thinking of getting?
  • edited December 2011
    Hi Dom! I was hoping to book the 12-14 passenger Lincoln town car limo and the 24 passenger shuttle bus for taking our guests fromt he hotel to the reception and back. My big worry is that on their website I don't see a 12-14 person Lincoln, I see a 10 person Lincoln so I'm hoping they aren't trying to squeeze 12 of us in there. If you could let me know if you hear of any good deals at the bridal show that would be awesome. I just got a message from someone on the Hudson Valley board that used Michael's and said they were good, so that is encouraging. Thanks!
  • dom922dom922 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ok, I'll post you a reply Friday morning.
  • dom922dom922 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So, the following Limo companies showed up: Settembre Limo - No "specials" and I thought they were a bit on the pricier side.  They had a party bus parked outside but didn't post prices...they suggested people call :-( Silver Star Limo - They told me to contact them to get pricing Eclipse Limo - The only special they had was for 2 Lincoln Stetch Limos 10-12 Passengers for $800  I can email you or fax you the information. After meeting with them, seems like Michael's seems to be more affordable (for me).  Again, my only concern was the Vinny seemed to be all over the place and put me on hold 3 times during a 5 min. conversation.  Let me know if you have any questions and GL!
  • edited December 2011
    Dom, I posted about Michael's on the Hudson Valley board and another knottie had used them and said they were great, but she agreed Vince was kind of all over the place.
  • edited December 2011
    Also, thanks for mentioning Eclipse. I'm going to email them for a price quote on a limo and a shuttle and see what they say. I was able to negotiate with Vince so maybe someone else would be opent o negotiating too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards