Michigan-Detroit

Thanks and we've been blogged!

Hey ladies! We are back from our AMAZING honeymoon in St. Lucia...can I go back next week?! :) Thanks for all of your help, even though I was relatively quiet on the board, all of your vendor reviews, etc were EXTREMELY helpful.  Also, our photog blogged us while we were on our honeymoon, thought I would share! Best of luck to you new knotties and feel free to contact me with any questions! ksullivan12athotmail.comhttp://abbyroseblog.com/wedding/mike-katy-married.html

Re: Thanks and we've been blogged!

• edited December 2011
    Wow, I am in love with your wedding! Who made those bm dresses? I love them :) Ohh and that fur wrap...must have one now!You look beautiful, congrats!
  • edited December 2011
    Wow, beautiful!! Your photog did a great job and you looked like you had fun from start to finish!
    June 19, 2010
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • katiebird1981katiebird1981 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There isn't one photo where you're not smiling....I love it! Congrats and welcome back!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    What a beautiful wedding! And you looked amazing! I love all the details. Congrats!
  • sunkissed212sunkissed212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Everything looked fabulous!! I LOVE the colors you chose, everything popped and just looked spectacular. You were a gorgeous bride, congrats on a beautiful wedding!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    TTC #1 since 8/2010...2 years, 6 IUI's and 1 m/c later...
    08/2012 IVF #1, 2 5-day blasts transferred 8/19 = BFP! Beta 1 (8/28)=241, Beta 2 (8/30)=457, Beta 3 (9/5)=3,813, u/s 9/13=Twins!, u/s 9/21=Surprise...there's one more! TRIPLETS!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    absolutely beautiful katy!!!! congrats on such a gorgeous day! how did you like st lucia???
    **Beth**
    Old Planning Bio
    FOR SALE!!

May 15, 2010
    image image
  • emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The photos are amazing!  congratulations!
  • edited December 2011
    WOW! What a beautiful wedding! You looked absolutely gorgeous & the details on your gown were absolutely stunning. I am totally stealing a pic of your makeup to show my makeup artist what I want. ;) Mine missed the mark a little at our trial, but yours is perfect! Congratulations!
  • leeshab1982leeshab1982 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow!  You were gorgeous and your photos are amazing.  I love the orange with the blue on your BM, too.  Beautiful wedding!  Congrats!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
  • ejayejay member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love your wedding!! Every detail is stunning!! I'd like to know where your BM dresses are from as well :) Congrats to you both!
  • jujubee455jujubee455 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    pics look awesome!! I love your DC metro table numbers! Do you live in DC... I do :) OH and your looked gorgeous! Who did your makeup??
    My baby Sir Winston Churchill and I
    My Bio Updated 10/6/09 with tons more DIY
    229 Invited to the Greatest Wedding Evarimage 137 Are my Homies 4 Lifeimage 9 Are trying to drive me nuts image Somehow I lost the part with the declines... but I have 83 declines... eww a bit more than expected.
  • edited December 2011
    THANKS LADIES! It was an amazing day, I couldn't stop smiling...bmporocha- St. Lucia was AWESOME..we did 10 days at the Sandals Grande St. Lucian, unreal...email me if you want more info. ksullivan12 at hotmail.commoradacious- bm dresses are anna elyse, clarissa style...i picked the skirt style I liked with the girls helped and they each picked which top style they liked...they are all ready to wear them again, haha! Her website is www.annaelyse.com And if by chance there isn't anywhere in your area that carries them, I know she will ship styles for your girls to try on and then ship back..she is AWESOME! jujubee455- we do live in DC...our seating chart was metro stops and then the tables were the same...our favor was a DC shaped chocolate.  Oh and Todd of Todd's room did my make up, he is AWESOME! He will travel, he came to me right at the hotel. If anyone has any other questions, please let me know..just shoot me an email.  Thanks again for all of the very nice comments! Enjoy your planning! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Ok, so seriously..your wedding was awesome! I loved all of your photos..I am literally trying to pick my jaw up off of my keyboard!! Gorgeous!! congrats!
  • edited December 2011
    Beautiful wedding! You look amazing and the colors and details are great! We're using Misty to help with our planning too. Thanks for sharing!
  • edited December 2011
    Nice!1 Kate the pictures turned beautiful. You looked amazing and look like you had a blast. Glad you had a fabulous honeymoon
  • Julz629Julz629 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Those colors are amazing and they all work together so well.  BEAUTIFUL!
    Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    GORGEOUS. I love the details! And the colors are so vibrant!
  • edited December 2011
    Wow- your eyes are stunning! Everything came together perfectly! Congratulations!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
    My married bio
    TTC since March 2010, Dx PCOS 3/9/11. HSG 3/9/11 Clear with dominant but underdeveloped follicle, 4/4/11 Started 50 mg Clomid, 6/5/11 Started 100 mg Clomid, 8/9/11 BFP!
    4/6/12 Emerson Kate was born!
  • edited December 2011
    absolutely gorgeous!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Awesome pics of an awesome wedding! Congrats!
    ~Bethany My Bio! Visit Lansing.Weddings.com image
    9.10 Siggy Challenge: Fave Pic of FI & I. There are lots, but this one's good! :)image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards